Top Decks of the Leaderboard

+
Top Decks of the Leaderboard

Hey,

I opened this thread to exchange information about the Top Decks of the Leaderboard. They are probably very strong players that are mostly not making any faults. But as well they need to have the strongest decks in this game.

Are they playing Nilfguard? Scoiatael Weather Control? Skellige Queensguards?

I am sure I am not the only one who is interested in this. Would be great if semselves, anybody who played against them or anybody watching their stream can tell the community what decks the Top players are playing.

Especially I am interested in the player with the highest win-ratio:
sdf11784 (1st) and bodish (5th). But if you have knowledge about any other decks from the top players, please tell us.

Kind Regards!
Daniel

Riven-Twain;n8749720 said:
Moved to Tactician's Corner.
Why? This is about statistics and information regarding overpowered factions/card combinations - not about tactics... Would prefer seeing this thread in Genereal Discussions...

But it is about tactics, as you are asking people what decks they use and how they play like, which is not a general discussion.

PackingMoney;n8754100 said:
But it is about tactics, as you are asking people what decks they use and how they play like, which is not a general discussion.

I am not asking how they play...

But I see: nobody reading here is knowing anything about the top-players or want to share it with us ...

Yesterday top 1 and 2 we're battling it out using Dagon (both)
dorfs and morkvarg SK are also quite present, JJ was using a spy NG deck

basically all factions are present in top tier except NR

Thanks, man.
Celaeno Harpy and Ge'els (in combination with Igni) are the unbalanced cards imo in this deck. Maybe the strength swaping in combination with the Spy is also unbalanced.

But pretty cool deck. I think I played one time exactly against this deck. I finally lost with the enmies Igni as the last card...

Top Bottom