Top Nilfgaard Gold/Silver

+
Top Nilfgaard Gold/Silver

What's your top 3-4 Nilfgaard Gold and Silver to craft and which other new Gold/Silver from other factions are you looking forward to craft.

For me top Nilfgaard
Gold
1. Vilgefortz
2. Stefan Skellen
3. Tibor Eggebracht
4. Letho/Assassination

Silver
1. Fake Ciri
2. Joachim de Wett
3. Albrich
4. Cantarella/Vanhemar/Serrit

Rest
Triss Butterfly Spell
Ithlinne
Old Speartip
Dennis Cranmer
Cyprian Wiley

In general what would you recommend to craft at this point, you see, I have a basic ST deck, the grave removal SK, Monster Weather, Consumer Friendly (Monster Absorb deck) and a crappy NR deck, and frankly with 1400 scraps i'm unsure what to craft, whether a few purples for each deck, a strong legendary that could fit in all of them, I already have GIgni & Aard

Best Gold NG has got to be Stefan Skellen for me. Forcing any card into your hand is very powerful.

Best silver is Cantarella. She is the best silver spy in the game by far, especially combined with the NG spy mechanics.

Agreed on Stefan. Best silver is Vanhemer. Got mine last round at 25. Especially after using Stefan round 2 to draw it to the top.

Well atm I use:
Stefan Skellen (amazing)
Letho
Vilgefortz
Ciri: Dash

Silver:
Best - Cantarella
Cynthia
Joachim de Wett
Decoy
Dimeritium Bomb
King of Beggars

works fine so far, though I only had 2 fights with that deck

Non NG favourites:
Ithlinne
Clan Drummond Shieldmaiden
Havekar [I forgot the name]

Gold NG:
1) Cahir (He is actually busted in combination with Morvran Voorhis - here is my budget deck, give it a look guys: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...e-of-nilfgaard-review-for-old-and-new-players)
2) Vilgefortz
3) Stefan Skellen

4) Tibor Eggebracht

Silver NG:
1) Cynthia
2) Joachim de Wett
3) Ceallach

Non NG cards worth mentioning:
Yennefer: the conjurer (She is literally busted, lining the strongest couple of cards for scorch or Gigni and always doing tons of damage)
Cyprian Wiley
Iris
(She is now triggerable by Ocvist, Yennefer; Wild hunt warriors, Old speartip,Bears etc. considering average silver vanilla card has 10 str. she has solid potential and I dare you to try her out)

Fake Ciri - if she is on my side and if my opponent has passed already, does she switch sides if I pass?

Snfonseka;n7709400 said:
Fake Ciri - if she is on my side and if my opponent has passed already, does she switch sides if I pass?

She always goes back to the owner. Shes really good in r1 as first play

Top Bottom