Torn up letter at Columbarium at Arasaka Tower

+
I was just wondering if anyone bothered to look into this. When visiting the Arasaka Tower Memorial, there is a section which is a Columbarium that holds the ashes of the Arasaka Tower Bombing. Near one of the walls, a letter has been torn to pieces and left scattered in a corner. I didn't think much of it at first, but I noticed it had legible writing. Most times in games, obscure letters like this have text that is blurred as it's not intended to actually be read by the player. I was wondering if anyone ever looked into this to see if there is anything to it or not.

Some things I could make out:

First Letter Fragment:

situated in the
_____, to hit:

PTION TO FOLLOW
ress as

he following property:

uded will be excluded,
property. Seller makes no
particular

Second Letter Fragment:

things

ough time

Talk to you
make you f
ends will
the

3rd Letter Fragment:

quite

ocial media
c in the city.
you can just
chirping of the birds.
at keeping you calm.

s in the sky.

4th Letter Fragment:

Examination
E 26, 2020

nature

5th Letter Fragment:

we have different goals, differen
eze may lead to disagreement.

keep a healthy relationship we
mise so we can fix the problem

a fix easily but at least we t

give and take on both

I guess it's a group of letters. Something about a property being sold and some kind of correspondence. A message that sounds like a letter given to the deceased or from the deceased. The last one appears to be from some kind of examination about 3 years before Arasaka Tower was destroyed (Medical Examination, illness?). Not sure if there was any easter egg put in here by the devs as a few different scraps carry the same identical section of the letter. I suspect it's just gibberish and doesn't have any particular meaning, but thought I'd ask.

Attachments

• 20220910232308_1.jpg
    20220910232308_1.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 90
  • 20220910232333_1.jpg
    20220910232333_1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 89
Not quite related to the question--but today's a day to remember! August 20th, 2023--the day Johnny's would've attacked Arasaka Tower.

Top Bottom