Toruviel vs Cirian differnce

+
Toruviel vs Cirian differnce

So i found out hard way that Toruviel flip doesnt activate on opponent auto pass, and Cirian does. So once opponent passed your Toruviel is as good as dead card, if it is last round that is.

Is this a bug or cards works this way?

masterring;n7371730 said:
So i found out hard way that Toruviel flip doesnt activate on opponent auto pass, and Cirian does. So once opponent passed your Toruviel is as good as dead card, if it is last round that is.
Is this a bug or cards works this way?

Toruviel used to have that issue, but it was fixed a few patches ago ... at least for me. If you're experiencing this issue, you should report it directly to CDPR using the report form over in the tech support sub-forum. They should both activate when opponent passes, even if it's an autopass.

I'm pretty sure that's how the card works.

Ciaran card says ''Reveal at the end of the round'', aka, once every player passes.
While Toruviel says ''When the opponent player passes''.

Yeah, you have to use her before your opponent passes

Toruviel should flip on autopass by other player at the end of the round (which is what I understood the issue to be for the OP in his first sentence). However, it won't flip if you play it after the other player manually passes. It just has to be played before the other player passes, be it manually or automatically.

Rawls;n7371870 said:
Toruviel should flip on autopass by other player at the end of the round (which is what I understood the issue to be for the OP in his first sentence). However, it won't flip if you play it after the other player manually passes. It just has to be played before the other player passes, be it manually or automatically.

He probably meant that if the opponent already passed toruviel doesnt activate.

Top Bottom