Total Confusion 2015 - Special guest Mr. Pondsmith

+
One thing Mike mentioned was that at one point he was working on a 4th Corporate War supplement named "Aftermath" ... while it was never published he and CDPR are using some of the the ideas from it.

Another thing he made clear is 2077 is effectively an expansion of previously published material ... not an "alternate" history.

I was very happy to hear him stress concerning CP2077 (Mikes own words) - "It won't be a shooter with some role playing stuff in it. It's gonna be more, it's role playing an things happen that matter. But, with a lot of really cool shooter and netrunning and other things tied into that."

He also made some comments concerning the "Lifepath" material in CP2020 (Mikes own words) - "One of the things I can tell you about 2077 is that these guys really went over the rules of Cuberpunk and tried their best to find a way to apply them. Which means some of the elements of Lifepath and things like it are kind of built into it. I can't really get in to how they're doing life stuff, but it's a really faithful feeling of what's going on."

Last edited:
Quite an amount of interesting and exciting things in the interview. Really can wait to see the final result.

One thing Mike mentioned was that at one point he was working on a 4th Corporate War supplement named "Aftermath" ... while it was never published he and CDPR are using some of the the ideas from it.

Aftermath was mentioned at the back of the Shockwave book. Gave us the name of the book and told us it was the final installment of the 4th Corp war... then never delivered. :(

Aftermath was mentioned at the back of the Shockwave book. Gave us the name of the book and told us it was the final installment of the 4th Corp war... then never delivered. :(

Some of the material in Aftermath were used in the ill-fated Cyberpunk V3.0.

It would be nice to pave the way to Cyberpunk 2077 with the release of Chomebook 5 and why not Aftermath.

From my conversation with him one on one and listening to the interview, I think we will only see more material on the pnp game when the puter game is out or just about to get released. Things he mentioned seems like CDPR are involved with the pnp as well.

well done smily

Top Bottom