Tournament Platform is now in Open Beta!

+

If you are interested in organizing community tournaments or participating in one, we have just the thing for you: a separate website that was specifically created to provide the best experience to everyone interested in competitive GWENT. It is packed with the ability to create and playout tournaments for GWENT and has all the helpful tips and guides on how to use it!

Check it out for yourself: tournaments.playgwent.com/about

Please note that the Tournament Platform is launched as an Open Beta feature, which means that we are still working on it and it is limited to English for now. You can always submit your feedback, bug reports and new feature requests on the official forum right here.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Anyone played the Tournament yet?

The blurb on the app says there are prizes on offer. Like what? When you click on the promo for the Tournament in the app, it opens up your web browser. Is there a link to how all this works and what the prizes are? I don't want to click on a link in the web browser and join a tournament just to see how it works. I'm not even sure that I'll play in one of these tournaments. At least some groups have a small number limit. I'm guessing a that a group with dozens of players in it could go on for more time that I'd be willing to invest in it.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone played the Tournament yet?

The blurb on the app says there are prizes on offer. Like what? When you click on the promo for the Tournament in the app, it opens up your web browser. Is there a link to how all this works and what the prizes are? I don't want to click on a link in the web browser and join a tournament just to see how it works. I'm not even sure that I'll play in one of these tournaments. At least some groups have a small number limit. I'm guessing a that a group with dozens of players in it could go on for more time that I'd be willing to invest in it.

I had a bit more of a look on the website for this. It looks like the feature is a beta. I would have preferred it if you could enter via the app itself instead of having to do it via a browser. One tourney required you to post your deck and it could be vetoed or something. That seems unusual.

Last edited:

DC9V

Forum veteran
I had a bit more of a look on the website for this. It looks like the feature is a beta. I would have preferred it if you could enter via the app itself instead of having to do it via a browser. One tourney required you to post your deck and it could be vetoed or something. That seems unusual.
I believe that It's currently a website because it makes fixing issues easier.

I believe that It's currently a website because it makes fixing issues easier.

Do you know if this feature which become part of the app itself, so that you don't have to join tourneys via a web browser? What's a good place to get info on this kind of stuff?

DC9V

Forum veteran
Do you know if this feature which become part of the app itself, so that you don't have to join tourneys via a web browser? What's a good place to get info on this kind of stuff?
No I don't know. Check out Trynet's Twitch stream. He plans to host these tournaments regularly, presumedly on saturdays 7:00am CEST, as soon as some issues have been fixed. I think he's going to host a tournament in two weeks again, maybe already next week.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I realize this is still in Beta, but why have one qualifier up one weekend and then not have it the very next week?.
You shouldn't expect anything from a beta. I think the devs simply don't have the time to explain everything.

Top Bottom