Toussaint 2-3 FPS drops

+
OKAY I SOLVED IT. Somehow the ambient occlusion setting HBAO+ wasn't stable on my game, so I'm using SSAO now.

I'm experiencing some strange fps drops only on Toussaint. On all other maps I'm getting constant 60 fps but in Toussaint it drops to 57 or 58 every like 10 seconds. I also disabled Vsync or any other framerate limitation and the same thing happened. About 80 fps all the time, but about every ten seconds it drops to 77 or 78, so 2-3 fps drops again. As you can see it's not like my pc can't keep up. Currently I am using around 60+ mods, mostly graphical enhancements. But I also tried it with all mods disabled and the same thing happened. Changing other graphic settings also didn't change anything. It's very strange since the fps drops is always the same amount and in somewhat of a regular rythm. The fps drops feel the same all the time, very very small and short, but noticeable. It's also not just happening on heavy areas like cites or intense areas, no, also in the caves I get the same problem. Here are some of my specs, but I doubt that they are any important: GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 56 Pulse 8GB, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3200 CL16, MOBO: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK. Drivers are all up to date ofc and I'm running on Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom