Toussaint is Beautiful

+
Toussaint is Beautiful

im sry for making a thread about it and using the sh1t word

i came back to W3 not long ago...already wasted 100hours or so to finish the main story and hos on NG+
saving BnW for the last and enjoy it the most

im just after killing Golyat the gaint

and i must say that Toussaint is the most beautiful region i have ever seen!

i just cant stop my self from admiring the view!!!

<3!!!

gotta keep playing now! cya later!

I like Velen the best but I can't deny Toussaint is the prettiest region! The sun is a bit too much for me though. Too bright for us basement-dwellers. :p

Good place to fly a kite!

@nircc Thread title changed to accurately reflect topic, and thread moved to Locations discussion sub-forum.

and i must say that Toussaint is the most beautiful region i have ever seen!
Totally agree. The game has been beautiful from the start but Toussaint is something else. I just love spending time there, I keep making screenshots (didn't bother with screenshots during the base game or HoS, but now I'm always hitting the "share"-button on my PS4 Controller), and when I first started B&W, I kept talking to myself "OMG this is gorgeous... OMG look at the City... OMG I LOVE those knights" and so on :) It's a bit odd, talking to yourself while playing, but I had to get that out of my system because I felt like my brain would probably explode if I didn't tell an empty room (and myself, and our cats) that this game is the most gorgeous I've ever played :) After Velen, which was fun but also at times very gloomy and depressing, Toussaint is a wonderful region to play in.

And it's not just the beauty of the region, it's also the people. The minute those two knights Geralt encounters in Velen opened their mouths and talked I fell in love with that culture. It's so very much like a medieval novel, with all the chivalry and courtesy you could possibly want. I just love it. One highlight was the bard at the tournament who kept announcing everything in rhymes. Geralt (not literally): "Say, can you talk like a normal person?" Bard: "No!" - and kept rhyming *lol*

Totally agree. The game has been beautiful from the start but Toussaint is something else. I just love spending time there, I keep making screenshots (didn't bother with screenshots during the base game or HoS, but now I'm always hitting the "share"-button on my PS4 Controller), and when I first started B&W, I kept talking to myself "OMG this is gorgeous... OMG look at the City... OMG I LOVE those knights" and so on :) It's a bit odd, talking to yourself while playing, but I had to get that out of my system because I felt like my brain would probably explode if I didn't tell an empty room (and myself, and our cats) that this game is the most gorgeous I've ever played :) After Velen, which was fun but also at times very gloomy and depressing, Toussaint is a wonderful region to play in.

And it's not just the beauty of the region, it's also the people. The minute those two knights Geralt encounters in Velen opened their mouths and talked I fell in love with that culture. It's so very much like a medieval novel, with all the chivalry and courtesy you could possibly want. I just love it. One highlight was the bard at the tournament who kept announcing everything in rhymes. Geralt (not literally): "Say, can you talk like a normal person?" Bard: "No!" - and kept rhyming *lol*
haha
exactly what happens to me...
i keep delaying the main story and focus on exploring the map / side quests to enjoy it slowly...
i even find my self walking instead of running because i love the view...

and that Bard xD the one who think hes Dandelion competetior - i did a quest with him and at first i told to my self "oh its that guy from the tourney" probably gonna be a wierd quest
but that guy is awesome haha made me laugh a lot ...

haha
exactly what happens to me...
i keep delaying the main story and focus on exploring the map / side quests to enjoy it slowly...
i even find my self walking instead of running because i love the view...
Sounds familiar :) I kept delaying the main story in the base game as well because I didn't want it to be over. Then, I did the same with HoS - in fact, I still haven't finished HoS because after 150 hours spent in Novigrad, Velen, and Skellige, it was time to go to a new region. In Toussaint, I rarely use the quicktravel thingy because everything's so beautiful and I just want to see it all - even if it means that I run into Archespores or Barghests. I love it btw that CDPR have brought Barghests and Archespores back. Both were a pain back in Witcher 1 and I remember that it took me a lot of time to figure out how to kill the Archespores but I'm really happy to have them back because... well, they are kinda awesome :)
and that Bard xD the one who think hes Dandelion competetior - i did a quest with him and at first i told to my self "oh its that guy from the tourney" probably gonna be a wierd quest
but that guy is awesome haha made me laugh a lot ...
There's a quest with that Bard? OMG xD That sounds hilarious, can't wait until I get there :D I love the humour in B&W. After the gloom that was Velen, it's such a relief. I mean - Geralt has always been a funny guy, in his own way, but B&W takes it up another notch. That sidequest with the bank? I couldn't stop laughing :)

Top Bottom