TPoN = POS

+
TPoN = POS

I have to say, I thought this one of the worst scenarios I have ever played.You are given a choice, but really you have no choice at all. The first time through, I chose Dierdre because I thought Sabrina was lying. The second, I took a chance that Dierdre really was a vicious little monster, and guess what? I was correct! I couldn't even draw my sword against her - no fucking chance. Why give us a choice if one choice is to get reamed with no chance of success? Too bad, too. It was really well crafted. The end, however, was the work of the type of DM who giggles while the entire party dies under a cave-in, then explans that it was your fault for going into the dungeon in the first place.

Guest 2081505

You didn't find the solution, but there is one. Geralt has the solution in his bag - just from the beginning...

I'll have to take another look.Sorry for my vitriol. It really frustrated me to be whacked down so fast like that, over and over. I should have learned by now that if something seems impossible it is probably because I have missed something.

Found it. Thanks! I have to say, though, that I preferred the first outcome, even though she is a nasty beech.

Top Bottom