Traders in NG+

+
Traders in NG+

So, we get bigger mobs and monsters, better loot.

But one problem I'm seeing already is the fact the traders have the same starting amount of gold than a regular game. Makes it kinda hard to sell the new looted weapons that are level 30+ :p

I would have thought they would have scaled the amount of gold they are holding.

your gold carry over from your previous game so the devs assume that you're already rolling in crowns.

Melitele knows how many empty bottles I had to sell to get that big fat wallet. :D

your gold carry over from your previous game so the devs assume that you're already rolling in crowns.

Melitele knows how many empty bottles I had to sell to get that big fat wallet. :D

Yup, my Geralt started with 22k in NG+. You should be rich by the end of a play through.

You can allways put the items you wanna sell on hold. idk about you but I had more than 50k when I started NG+ so there's no need for money.

You could or you could just use it to give the vendors 10% more gold. You define what you want it to do.
Or you could just be a man and play it like it is lol. Thats what I do. And btw.. why even bother in NG+ you allready start with all your money from your first playthrough

I had like 160k when I started NG+, so basically my Geralt kills monsters for charity and anything and everything that can be bought will be bought. The one positive thing from NG+ is that since all gear is high leveled, you can get decent sums for most gear from almost any vendor, whereas originally you would have to travel all the way to Novigrad to sell your loot for good money as normal vendors buy them for peanuts. It's easier to sell off all that crap now

Got so much loot from first play through I don't need any coin but still you just pickup so much stuff up even when you don't try & I just cant bare to dump it. My usual guy was the pawn dealer but he has been patched & no longer regenerates enough cash so now I go to the alchemest/ Peller & buy all their greater glyphs or runes or to the guy in Midcoprse who sells rings.

Or you could just be a man and play it like it is lol. Thats what I do. And btw.. why even bother in NG+ you allready start with all your money from your first playthrough

Thats what you do because ure a console peasent i bet... A man installs better combat enhanced, healthy vendors but diminishs the amount of gold itens are worth (so its harder to get gold) but can also improve the amount of gold vendors have so i dont have to meditate (SO STUPID) to let them have gold.

You are just dumb.

Thats what you do because ure a console peasent i bet... A man installs better combat enhanced, healthy vendors but diminishs the amount of gold itens are worth (so its harder to get gold) but can also improve the amount of gold vendors have so i dont have to meditate (SO STUPID) to let them have gold.

You are just dumb.

Ok fine. Im dumb.
Money has never been a problem for me and I actually fast travel around if I need to sell stuff. I never meditate over and over to make money.

Top Bottom