Traffic and you.

+

Guest 4406876

I never hit so many green lights in my entire life. even when approaching a light going to yellow and red it switches immediatly back to green.... thanks..or maybe not.. I mean there's so much stuff that's pretending to work but it's fake in this game I don't even know where to start. Game is good tho but...cmon..here we miss the basics of open world RPGs. Like the ability to preview shit before buying it, having animations when you eat stuff (skippable but still), when you approach a vendor that sells food no animations outside scripted events, no mirrors on cars making it almost impossible to drive in traffic in First Person (also thanks to a forced autocentering of the view that I can't find any way to turn off) etc etc... Great story, open world gameplay missing of the basics for enhanced immersion...and good lord...AI.... I really hope some of this stuff can be sorted out with time, because it's a pity you made a great cake, with a lot of whip cream on top, but you forgot to put stuff inside as well, and it's visible. (I forgot to mention, this is probably one of the worst inventory management I have ever seen).

I smash into everything. Hope that can be skilled up. Motorcycle was easier to control for me than cars.

Driving feels as if V doesn’t know how to. It’s clumsy, unresponsive and inaccurate.

This would actually be OK, if there was a skill governing it and it turned better as the skill went up. But there isn’t. And that just feels poor.

I never hit so many green lights in my entire life. even when approaching a light going to yellow and red it switches immediatly back to green.... thanks..or maybe not..

Sounds like they did a reverse GTA then. In GTA the lights are always red. And if they aren't they will turn red as you approach..

ps. My game currently gets massive FPS drops if I try to drive in 3rd person, but 1st person view is fine. Its weird. I sorta enjoy riding first person more now, which is also opposite of how GTA is. Weird.

Top Bottom