Traffic need some serious rework

+
I think very little will be added or redone.

Last gen will be made more stable.

We will get DLC but it will be unlikely what everyone's hoping for (perez/mr blues or more missions in the six month gap) will end up been something totally different.

I hope I am wrong but I think CDP will want this to be done with and forgotten as soon as.
Would be a shame because there is a great game waiting to be unleashed.

No, this draw distance tweak destroys other things. Stuff starts flickering Raytracing gets partially fucked. This is certainly not what we need.

No, this draw distance tweak destroys other things. Stuff starts flickering Raytracing gets partially fucked. This is certainly not what we need.
That's cause both the game and the mod are still in their early stages. They're practically unstable.
Like I said, until updates roll in for both the game and the mod, it could only do so much for now.

TW3 had a similar mod and worked well after the 1.31 updates.

So we are back to waiting for updates well sure that didnt and wont change. I hope for the long wait here the next patch will do a lot. Then its another 4 weeks till the next one :(

Well, the next patch is here, and the traffic AI is even worse or still simply not existent. I'm following 5 cars which constantly stop for no reason on the highway. When I bump in the first one, he starts moving and then the others follow. 100 meters away, they simply stop again for no reason. I don't know, but seeing the patchnotes and what is still a mess anyway makes me think this game should have been released in 2023...

Top Bottom