Traffic signal

+
I have notice that every time when I approach a traffic signal while driving, the signal will turn green instantly. That is just ridiculous.

But do you prefer to wait every time in front of a red light? That would be more realistic, sure, but I doubt people would be happy about that either...

Maybe someday someone will make a traffic mod, who knows.

I'd rather not have to watch out for red lights tbh.

But do you prefer to wait every time in front of a red light? That would be more realistic, sure, but I doubt people would be happy about that either...

I mean it is player's choice to not follow the signal. But it breaks the immersion when the signal have such behavior.
People aren't complaining GTA 5's red light, there is no reason to have the signal turn green instantly.

Guest 4406876

Personally I would, or else I could burn a red light and be chased by cops or who knows what else...you know this way you'd have an open world game at the very least.
UNEXPECTED or REALLY RANDOM happenings. Or even have the time to tune in the radio while waiting and HEAR the songs. You know...STUFF
Not to mention immersion.
If I wanna get my hand held all the time I don't really buy CDPR games (well that would have been BEFORE CP77).

Top Bottom