Trailer music download links

+
Not an OST or from any trailer but there was a song during an event before the release of Witcher 2 that played alongside concept art of the game. Is there any one remember that song? I searched GOG's and CDPR's stream and youtube acounts but I could not find the event.

I love the music from the 35 min gameplay demo, especially towards the end when
the three ladies appear and that bit with ciri EPIC

Hope that one comes out soon

I love the music from the 35 min gameplay demo, especially towards the end when
the three ladies appear and that bit with ciri EPIC

Hope that one comes out soon

Im pretty sure that soundtrack is called "Ladies of the Woods" and is already out.

Amazing soundtrack

hello there , im writing this post to ask if someone has knowledge about a particular masterpiece level soundtrack i heard along time ago in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qjAiVSssB0 (backstage pass gamescom 2013). the soundtrack starts exactly at 0:50 seconds and it is fucking awsome. i get so pumped with it that kind of lowers the weight of waiting until febeaury. i really love it and i was wondering if it could be found anywere for download (i will eaven pay for it if necesary) in a clean state. the music only.. i dont mind the developers voice at all but it would be awsome to be able to hear that masterpiece in all its splendor.

just to make the time until the witcher 3 release an epic adventure.

ps: i love all the songs of the soundtrack that has been release till now. keep the great work

thank you :)

Last edited:
Any chance we will get the song from the Elder Blood trailer that came out a few days ago? If not I hope it is included in the soundtrack.

hello there , im writing this post to ask if someone has knowledge about a particular masterpiece level soundtrack i heard along time ago in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qjAiVSssB0 (backstage pass gamescom 2013). the soundtrack starts exactly at 0:50 seconds and it is fucking awsome. i get so pumped with it that kind of lowers the weight of waiting until febeaury. i really love it and i was wondering if it could be found anywere for download (i will eaven pay for it if necesary) in a clean state. the music only.. i dont mind the developers voice at all but it would be awsome to be able to hear that masterpiece in all its splendor.

just to make the time until the witcher 3 release an epic adventure.

ps: i love all the songs of the soundtrack that has been release till now. keep the great work

thank you :)

I hate you know for remembering me this....1 year everyone asking for it and nothing :sad:

I got those 11 marvelous seconds if you want it guys hahahaha

No..Ciriously...I got it :p And if it is a version of a Percival's song, can't find the original yet >_<

Last edited:
Top Bottom