Trans V

+
Being trans has nothing with gaining some ability to date.

Being trans is about one's gender identity.

The game could do better than it does now. Currently, it bases on one's voice how they will be treated. Voice isn't it. To learn the player's V's gender, the game needs to ask for it. As in, having a field for gender. The next thing the game can do is allow for non-binary gender.

So, recap... body looks like the player wishes, and gender field independent of any physical characteristic. Plus non-binary gender options. That's the real deal.
Body needs more work to for the furry community and the otherkin

Most seem to forget about the otherkin when it comes to the trans community

Lmao. It would appear we're already in 2077 :coolstory:
Well you have people like me who exist and don't feel emotions. So watching people and how they act seems foriegn

My doctors say i have learned the ability to micmic what i have seen but as for actually feeling, i have no idea what humans experience.

Well you have people like me who exist and don't feel emotions. So watching people and how they act seems foriegn

My doctors say i have learned the ability to micmic what i have seen but as for actually feeling, i have no idea what humans experience.
But we are all human no matter the way we may be, nevertheless. I thought otherkin was something like furry or whatever

i would like to give a suggestion, that if you create fem V with penis you should be able to romance ALL characters Rivers,Kerry,Judy,Panam and future expansion ones too.
;)(y)
No, this isn't realistic. Saying this as a trans person. It makes no sense to have every character suddenly interested in V just because they happen to be trans. No different from how not every person in the world is attracted to every single person, regardless of gender.

People have preferences and the game handled that aspect of relationships and the real world relatively well... although I don't know why River would be interested in V with a masculine body just because they have a feminine voice, same goes for Judy and vice versa for the other characters.

Axvil

Forum regular
Wouldn't it be great to be able to edit the romanceable NPCs, to suit our taste and match our V?
Want River with a male body, but a vagina and female voice? Click-click-click
How about Kerry with a female body, no penis but male voice? Click-click-click
All the NPCs should want our V, regardless of anything, and we shouldn't be limited to just one romance.

If anything, there should be 1 option added, and that's it. Then it's fair.
1 option for straight male V- Panam
1 option for straight female V- River
1 option for gay male V- Kerry
1 option for gay female V- Judy
1 options for trans- ?

Last edited:
If anything, there should be 1 option added, and that's it. Then it's fair.
1 option for straight male V- Panam
1 option for straight female V- River
1 option for gay male V- Kerry
1 option for gay female V- Judy
! options for trans- ?
Nah.

More like one option: What is your V's gender:
- man
- woman
- a non-binary gender (a group with plenty of suboptions)

Sexuality? Wtf. Let the V show it through interactions rather than make it a menu option. A multitude of new available joytoys would be a good start.

The physical part of making V is already a good start.
Post automatically merged:

Those who don't identify as human.
Mayhaps an option to pick between being human or AI or else?

Still, an AI should be able to pick gender if they like so. Mayhaps agender (under non-binary genders) would work for those without a gender.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder why does the feature even exists
Well in the end CP2077 is a RPG so I think it's nice that they give you the option to be what you feel like and want to be.
I imagine that it feels good to able to create a V that has a female body with a penis if that's how you feel about yourself and want to reflect yourself into the game or if you have some sexual fantasies/preferences towards people like that. Even if it doesn't have any actual mechanic in the game.

Wouldn't it be great to be able to edit the romanceable NPCs, to suit our taste and match our V?
Want River with a male body, but a vagina and female voice? Click-click-click
How about Kerry with a female body, no penis but male voice? Click-click-click
All the NPCs should want our V, regardless of anything, and we shouldn't be limited to just one romance.
This would be too Westworldly, at least IMHO. I definetly prefer preset NPCs, that way they feel more like different people. What some of us would like tho, is more than 1 option per sexual tendency (I guess I shouldn't really complain as I like both Panam and Judy but in the interest of variety/RPG options, why not?)
Post automatically merged:

Well in the end CP2077 is a RPG so I think it's nice that they give you the option to be what you feel like and want to be.
I imagine that it feels good to able to create a V that has a female body with a penis if that's how you feel about yourself and want to reflect yourself into the game or if you have some sexual fantasies/preferences towards people like that. Even if it doesn't have any actual mechanic in the game.
Sure, but my point is, in my opinion what V has between his or her legs could be headcanoned if not seen explicitly (being a 1st person game that would be most of the time at least) so I don't consider it a very important feature, certainly not compared to others :shrug:

Sexuality? Wtf. Let the V show it through interactions rather than make it a menu option.
:D there is no sexuality setting in the game, if your male V romances Kerry that makes him gay.

This is not an easy topic. On one had I understand those who complain the lack of romance options (i'm in this category) but on the other hand we need to understand that making every love interest pansexual is not realistic either.

Fixing a quantity problem by reducing the quality of the characters is not a good solution.

But if yo are looking for that less than optimal soluton you can use mods.
That's what I did with Dragon Age 4. I started a female character (that was my go to option coming from wow) and 20 hours in the game I realized that my love interest is not gay. That time I used a mod, after that I started to RP.
That game had two bisexual characters on top of the 4 straight/gay,

:D there is no sexuality setting in the game, if your male V romances Kerry that makes him gay.

This is not an easy topic. On one had I understand those who complain the lack of romance options (i'm in this category) but on the other hand we need to understand that making every love interest pansexual is not realistic either.

Fixing a quantity problem by reducing the quality of the characters is not a good solution.

But if yo are looking for that less than optimal soluton you can use mods.
That's what I did with Dragon Age 4. I started a female character (that was my go to option coming from wow) and 20 hours in the game I realized that my love interest is not gay. That time I used a mod, after that I started to RP.
That game had two bisexual characters on top of the 4 straight/gay,
In Inquisition, whoever, the female bi romance was an NPC and not a party member. Really weird if you ask me (would it have killed them to make Vivienne the bi fem romamce?!?). But yes, THIS is the proper solution: by simply adding 2 more bi romances of both genders, now everyone has 2 options at least. I definetly don't want Baldur's Gate 3/Ass Creed "You're new, not much of a rind on you" romances (Westworld, playersexual)

(would it have killed them to make Vivienne the bi fem romamce?!?).
This is the dilemma with romancable characters. You either go with their originally intended story, in this case she already has a lover and a son and she has a personal quest tied to her lover.

Thankfully DAI already has pretty good options so I'm not complainig there.

I agree that two more bi options would probably solve this issue.

Top Bottom