'Transaction error' when trying to open kegs

+
As title.

When trying to open a MM keg, Shupe thinks about it for a while and then I keg a 'transaction error' message.

Happening on both PC and Android.

Last edited:
Now the number of kegs showing to be opened has dropped by 20, despite me not being ably to open any.

What the fuck?

Now the number of kegs showing to be opened has dropped by 20, despite me not being ably to open any.

What the fuck?
I lost kegs as well, 14 to be exact. Read in google that you can lose kegs when you press "open" continuously during lag...

i didnt lose kegs yet but i just bought some, opened, it said i cant open the monster starter pack until the expansion is out (wth ?) which i wanted to open as last...describtion says: ideal for starters....and then i got the message i cant open till the expansion is out.

now my whole UI is buggy: the reward book only opens occasionally....all the other icons to open the shop or open kegs dont do their usual thing and im wondering if i just wasted money on a buggy mess after playing fine 4free for some hours.

big thanks ?

Can't open shop, can't open reward book. I guess an update will occur soon to fix this (crossed fingers).

Guest 4368268

Anyone else have the issue of a black screen after the little intro scene of Gaunter playing his flute? I can still use the my resource icons to get into deckbuilder but I can't go to the main menu.

i didnt lose kegs yet but i just bought some, opened, it said i cant open the monster starter pack until the expansion is out (wth ?) which i wanted to open as last...describtion says: ideal for starters....and then i got the message i cant open till the expansion is out.

now my whole UI is buggy: the reward book only opens occasionally....all the other icons to open the shop or open kegs dont do their usual thing and im wondering if i just wasted money on a buggy mess after playing fine 4free for some hours.

big thanks ?

I'm sorry to hear that, but Gwent is actually pretty great and the season transititions always bug out a little. Just wait a little bit and it will okay again. Typically around the evening.

Wierd. The Shupe Icon in the main menu is gone but (on PC) I can access the shop through the button in the right upper corner. So far everything is working fine. I bought and opened 100 Kegs and the new cards appear in deck builder.

Lost roughly 10-12 kegs. I noticed that, due to the errors, the number of kegs I had dropped from 23-25 to 13. I sure hope they are going to provide some compensation.

I you are missing kegs, you need to contact support to report it.

Hi, thanks for the message. I sent a request to their support, explaining the issue with the missing kegs. Hopefully I can get at least some of them back.

I don't remember precisely how many I had initially, probably around 25, but after a few hours I noticed their number dropping to 13. Then I realized that may be due to the transaction errors I got.

Hi, thanks for the message. I sent a request to their support, explaining the issue with the missing kegs. Hopefully I can get at least some of them back.

I don't remember precisely how many I had initially, probably around 25, but after a few hours I noticed their number dropping to 13. Then I realized that may be due to the transaction errors I got.
It was one of the bugs that forced them to pull the shop offline for a bit. Seems to be that people either were able to open all their kegs with minimal slowing, or the kegs "opened" without registering the new cards but getting rid of the keg. Hope it gets resolved for you.

It was one of the bugs that forced them to pull the shop offline for a bit. Seems to be that people either were able to open all their kegs with minimal slowing, or the kegs "opened" without registering the new cards but getting rid of the keg. Hope it gets resolved for you.

You might be right. But it kinda sucks that there is no way of knowing if the kegs opened, like in the background or something. You just see Shupe freezing and then you get that 'transaction error'. Like an idiot I also pressed multiple times on the open button. :(

Hello everyone, I also suffered the lost of 8 or maybe 10 MM kegs u.u
This is my first time trying to contact CDPR for support, could anyone help me with that giving me some instructions of how to do it?

Hello everyone, I also suffered the lost of 8 or maybe 10 MM kegs u.u
This is my first time trying to contact CDPR for support, could anyone help me with that giving me some instructions of how to do it?
If you are missing kegs, you need to contact support to report it.

Once there you need to click on the platform you are using at the time of the issue (pc, ios, android, etc.) Then select accounts and payments, then payments, then "I got charged but did not get the items purchased" (since the kegs disappeared on you without giving you cards this is the best option I would say to go with) explain the whole situation as best you can with how many kegs you had to start with, any error messages or incredible lag, how many kegs you lost, etc.
Post automatically merged:

Has anyone gotten a positive response back with this? Seeing a lot of people with the same issue (not myself personally though thankfully), but would like to know if this is truly helping so people don't feel SOL
Post automatically merged:

@ThorSerpent would you kindly be able to verify if this is the route people need to take if they are missing kegs due to transaction errors?

Last edited:
I sent another ticket following your instructions @jed9653

I didn't get any reply from the previous ticket I sent 3 days ago, but I don't remember exactly the path I used to submit it. Hopefully, someone is working on this. I don't mind waiting however long it takes, but not knowing if this issue is being addressed kinda has me on edge. I have not opened until today the rest of the kegs either, thinking that the support would like to verify that what I said corresponds with reality.

Top Bottom