Transfer account PS4 / PC and down rank pro to rank 4 ?

+
Hello I was at the pro rank before my transfer of ps4 / pc account and I now find myself at rank 4, I have however played normally in recent months! I would like to know if this is normal, because going up in pro from rank 4 is hell!
By the way, happy new year to all :)

Yes ty for your reply but i have think if you play all your game in the pro rank you stay pro rank ! why i have move rank 4 really it's was a hard work for up to rank pro and take a lot of time. Now i am lock rank 4 .. why lock ? because, NR and scoia'tael are totaly abuse ! lot of war machine ... lot of elves ... lot of point ! Really .... and i go down again 4 rank next season to down rank 8. Really tyvm clap clap clap !

You only stay in pro rank if you finish the previous season in the top 500, otherwise you drop out of pro rank to rank 4

Thank you MU24 now i understand why i am down rank 4, i have go pro in the end of the season with all my game played, first i have think the problem was that, but if you say right, i was not in the top 500, i remember not my place but i have can't play for 10 day, with the choice of cdpr, stop gwent ps4 / xbox, how you want up my rank ... I hope you are sur of what you say for the top 500. I am go rank 3 now ... Thank you again :)

No problem.
I've found the unofficial Gwent glossary post in the general section is useful for explaining things. River-Twain does their best to keep it up-to-date in their spare time. Section IV talks about Ranked matches.

Top Bottom