Translation help!!!

+
Good morning, I would like to do a translation for my language but I do not know which files need to be translated or how to open them, could anyone guide me in this regard?

Good morning,

could you specifiy your question? Do you want to translage a certain mod or the whole game?

To see the dialog files you can use DLGView or WitchDLG. You can download the files here. Install C++ 8.0 runtime at first.
I am also new to modding but I guess you could also use Djinni Editor for some translations (at least files and scripts but correct me if I am wrong).

Some of the witcher dialogues are stored in file called dialogues00.bif, which you have to extract with a program called UnBif, which is part of the "Extra tools file".

@fc_gooner

I dont think, that there are so many tutorials for witcher 1 out there anymore. But translating a game mod or file should't be so difficult. I translated a few mods from the "Elder Scrolls" franchise by myself, 10 years ago.

Good morning,

could you specifiy your question? Do you want to translage a certain mod or the whole game?

To see the dialog files you can use DLGView or WitchDLG. You can download the files here. Install C++ 8.0 runtime at first.
I am also new to modding but I guess you could also use Djinni Editor for some translations (at least files and scripts but correct me if I am wrong).

Some of the witcher dialogues are stored in file called dialogues00.bif, which you have to extract with a program called UnBif, which is part of the "Extra tools file".

@fc_gooner

I dont think, that there are so many tutorials for witcher 1 out there anymore. But translating a game mod or file should't be so difficult. I translated a few mods from the "Elder Scrolls" franchise by myself, 10 years ago.
Excuse me, do you know how to add a new language to a DLG file? I an translating the game into a new language, but I don't want to solve this by replacing other language.

Top Bottom