Transmutate as many legendary cards as possible before 15th April

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Spend all your reward points and get as much MP as possible and transmutate as much legendary cards as possible. After April 15th, they are going to be twice as hard. If you have limited RP, check each and every node and find where you have access to MP in the shortest distance. It is a hard and long process, but it is worth it. I navigated to many nodes and unlocked the MPs from the nodes which have MP access very close.

Also, don't transmutate Epic or any Bronze cards as they are going to get cheaper. Also, if you have kegs, open them all (spending all ores and buying kegs may not be recommended as you may need to buy kegs when the expansion hits. It is up to you). Since the chance of getting a legendary from kegs are small, and assuming you don't get much legendaries, getting all other rarity is a profit when they get auto milled. Since, after 15th if you open your kegs and get bronze or epic gold cards, auto-milling them is going to give you lesser MP.

After spending nearly an hour or so, I have at last done it. No Legendary premium unowned! Good luck for your Reward Book grind.
NoPendingLegendary.png

rrc

Forum veteran
If you are new, you are probably not in Prestige Level 5. In that case, you are not guaranteed to get a premium card from your kegs. So, I would say it wont be worth it. On the other hand, if you have reached Prestige 5, then every keg gives at least 20 MP (which will become 10 MP after April 5th) so, you can buy some kegs with ore to get more MP.

I'm new and have a load of ore for free kegs should I use it all up now?
I do not think that you want to rush spending it, just for the off chance that you get premiums among them.
Also if you do not care about every card in your deck being animated you can just ignore the changes.

I am not sure one should rush spend it, however in case one has a couple of legendaries one likes one might as well transmute them now.

I agree with the advice on not transmuting bronzes and scrapping excess bronze premiums though.

Spend all your reward points and get as much MP as possible and transmutate as much legendary cards as possible. After April 15th, they are going to be twice as hard. If you have limited RP, check each and every node and find where you have access to MP in the shortest distance. It is a hard and long process, but it is worth it. I navigated to many nodes and unlocked the MPs from the nodes which have MP access very close.

Also, don't transmutate Epic or any Bronze cards as they are going to get cheaper. Also, if you have kegs, open them all (spending all ores and buying kegs may not be recommended as you may need to buy kegs when the expansion hits. It is up to you). Since the chance of getting a legendary from kegs are small, and assuming you don't get much legendaries, getting all other rarity is a profit when they get auto milled. Since, after 15th if you open your kegs and get bronze or epic gold cards, auto-milling them is going to give you lesser MP.

After spending nearly an hour or so, I have at last done it. No Legendary premium unowned! Good luck for your Reward Book grind.
View attachment 11035712

Did you face the recent bug of milling duplicates of Epic/Legendary cards? I have several duplicates of both ... and I have been hesitant to open the deck builder to find those cards milled ...

If you are new, you are probably not in Prestige Level 5. In that case, you are not guaranteed to get a premium card from your kegs. So, I would say it wont be worth it. On the other hand, if you have reached Prestige 5, then every keg gives at least 20 MP (which will become 10 MP after April 5th) so, you can buy some kegs with ore to get more MP.
Hi man, can you help me with Prestige's bonus? I'm Prestige 1 so I get one more rare ('blue') card. What bonus do I get with other Prestiges? Thank you

Hi man, can you help me with Prestige's bonus? I'm Prestige 1 so I get one more rare ('blue') card. What bonus do I get with other Prestiges? Thank you
P1: Guaranteed rare card in first 4 cards
P2: Reroll daily quest twice
P3: Increased GG Reward (+2)
P4: Reward Points in daily rewards (not working now in Journey)
P5: Guaranteed premium in first 4 cards (mostly Common rarity, but sometimes I have luck :) )
P6: +1RP to Daily quests (not working now)
P7: +1RP to Daily quests (not working now)
P8: Chance for RP in GG rewards
P9: Additional reward for daily quests (+10 Meteorite Powder per daily Quest)
P10: Keg Card Choice Upgrade: Guaranteed at least one Premium choice (in the last 3 cards)

P1: Guaranteed rare card in first 4 cards
P2: Reroll daily quest twice
P3: Increased GG Reward (+2)
P4: Reward Points in daily rewards (not working now in Journey)
P5: Guaranteed premium in first 4 cards (mostly Common rarity, but sometimes I have luck :) )
P6: +1RP to Daily quests (not working now)
P7: +1RP to Daily quests (not working now)
P8: Chance for RP in GG rewards
P9: Additional reward for daily quests (+10 Meteorite Powder per daily Quest)
P10: Keg Card Choice Upgrade: Guaranteed at least one Premium choice (in the last 3 cards)
Thank you, really appreciated

I've just milled all my non-legendary premium cards to transmute as many as I can. Now I have just 40 premium legendary cards in my collection and none of the others. I hope I did it right in long term.

I've just milled all my non-legendary premium cards to transmute as many as I can. Now I have just 40 premium legendary cards in my collection and none of the others. I hope I did it right in long term.
Should be good going forward.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Apparently the Meteorite Powder change wont be coming tomorrow, so players will have 2 more weeks to transmute legendaries.

Top Bottom