Transmuting Multi-Art Cards Fails (e.g. Queensguard)

+
Wild Hunt Raider/ trio ability + premium cards (BUG)

l just spent all my meteorite powder upgrading the 3 different art models and got the same art model, how can i fix this? also the Trio ability wont trigger when having three raiders, i had 2 premium raiders+1 normal one and the ability doesnt trigger this happened in several matches

hopefully this will get the attention this requires.

Thank you

Last edited:
[Bug] Premium cards for Northern Realms, Reaver Hunter trio cards

Well, I have some remarks to make about creating premium cards.

First I got the third animated version of the Reaver Hunter card through a barrel.

So I thought, I'm going to create one of each and i'll play with the animated trio, I had 200 of Meteorite Dust, so I created the two copies that were missing.

When I finished, okay, all right. All three copies aligned.

As I walked out of the cards collection and I back again, I saw that had all grouped together in the third version of the card.

I thought, I did some shit.

I destroyed two copies of the third animated version, I saw that the normal copies were being destroyed as well. I do not know if this is normal too.

I bought some Meteorite Dust 400 in the store, and created the two previous versions again.

When I went to create the deck and add the animated copies, I saw that they had grouped again, this time in the first version of the animated card.

I came report the bug, but, if I can get a refund for the money I spent on the Meteorite Dust, I appreciate it.

are there any updates? hmm, tried going through the support channels but i havent received a reply yet..

Same. Went through support channels over the weekend and no reply. I can imagine they'll address it eventually with additional meteorite powder as they've already done, although that doesn't sound very appealing due to the fact that most of us with this issue already spent money on the powder that would otherwise be rendered value-less with a playerbase-wide handout.

How to get support for card transmuting bug from paid kegs scraps?

Last week or so I purchased another 60 kegs and with the milled proceeds I transmuted a premium of each wild hunt rider for my collection... however instead of ending up with 1 of each I was given 2 of the left-most wild hunt rider premiums and 0 middle wild hunt riders. I thought perhaps I made a mistake so the next day I milled the extra premium and then crafted and transmuted the center rider again... and again I received a second left-most rider and lost my middle.

So I've lost 200 meteorite powder on this so far and noticed that my prize-winning-cow card from the starter decks is also just gone from my collection and I never milled it.

1 week ago I contacted CDPR support directly about this and never received any response. HELP?!

Chaob_N7;n8798750 said:
1 week ago I contacted CDPR support directly about this and never received any response. HELP?!

Please be patient when waiting for support answers. They are probably super busy at the moment. If you haven't heard back after two weeks, then you can probably contact them again.

Top Bottom