Transmuting Multi-Art Cards Fails (e.g. Queensguard)

+
Transmuting Multi-Art Cards Fails (e.g. Queensguard)

I wasted some meteorite powder on trying to get a full set of premium Queen's Guard and it keeps giving me multiple copies of the one where they all stand in a row. I milled it and tried again with the same results. Wait for a fix before you try to complete your art sets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queensguard Transmutation Bug (Other Premiums May Be Affected)

X-posting from Reddit, and I've also made a small PSA on the Discord server as well.

Hello all!

I was enjoying the public beta like most of you when I decided to create the premium versions of the three different Queensguard.

However, there is currently a bug where the second card art Queensguard on the list, once transmutated, will turn into the 1st card art Queensguard after leaving the Collection Menu.

This is unfortunately replicatable, as I thought I had made a mistake the first time. So I milled the duplicate, re-transmutated the correct one again, and it still created the incorrect one as seen in the deck builder. I did the whole process again a third time on video to prove I'm not crazy.

I've lost 600 Meteorite and 240 Scraps in the name of science. (CDPR, if you could kindly help a brother out, that would be great <3)

Unedited footage: https://youtu.be/u_smLMfxVVw

Dominika.Skubida;n8609600 said:
We are working on it. Everyone who had Meteorite Powder on their account and had to use it in the Tutorial will get a refund. :)

That's great to hear!

Transmuting x3 cards such as B. Stripes Commandoes/Temerian Infantrymen Glitch

Hi CDPR, firstly .. congrats with the launch of the open beta. All the best towards full release.

Just want to report that when I'm transmuting specific x3 cards such as B. Stripes Commandoes, it only animates one variant, instead of the one I chose.
When I go to the deck creation screen, the animated card is not the one I chose specifically. Hopefully you can look into it.
Thank you.

Premium card bug

Nothing gamebreaking, but attempts to trasmute 3 different WH riders left me with 3 same premium ones. Repeated it twice, to be sure i didnt missclick. I want my animated riders) Wouldnt mind my 600 meteorite back as well.

Same here with the queensguards, wasted all my powder and i had 3 different ones and on the next log in they turned into the 3 copies of the same art.

Bug - Transmute/Wild Hunt Riders

I have tried to transmute the wild hunt riders (all 3) twice now and they keep reverting to the 'left facing' rider. (riders face left, center, right). I tried crafting the premium 'center' rider and transmuting as well (triple checked I got it right btw) and at some point after leaving the collections screen it turns into the left facing premium rider. don't really care about the powder or scraps, just wanted to see if others have had this happen.

[BUG] tri art transmute

i wanted to transmute the blue strip commando card (the one with the bald guy) and i did it twice, but instead it created me 2 premiums card of another blue tripe commando (the art with mask guy in it)

i will add that i lost 2 cards of the blue stripes that i wanted to transmute, and none of the one that it actualy transmuted into.

[BUG] Queensguard card transmutation bug

I would like to report bug in GWENT public beta 0.9.6.28 version.

The bug happens during creation one of Premium Queensguard (animated) cards. On my screenshots it is card in the middle. I tried to get 3 different premium Queensguard cards, I created and then transmuted 3rd card (last one on screenshot) successfully, so no problem about it. Some time later I created and then transmuted second Queensguard card (the card in the middle on screenshot) but for I`ve got a different Premium Queensguard card (first on screenshot), at that time I decided that I simply miss and created a wrong card. Today I have got enough transmute powder; to be 100% accurate I transmuted card that I owned, but again I have received different Premium Queensguard card (not the same as I transmuted).

How to reproduce the bug; simply transmute Queensguard card in the middle (please see screenshot) and you will get a different (the left one) Premium Queensguard card.

Attachments

• 03 wrong animated card(twice).jpg
    03 wrong animated card(twice).jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Bug crafting premium Reaver Hunters

I had only one regular copy of each Reaver Hunter in my collection, decided to transmute each one and when crafting the premium animations were correct, but after joining a game all of the premium Reaver Hunter cards were the same, went to see my collection again and had 3 copies of the same premium Reaver Hunter, what a waste.

Top Bottom