Trash Collection Mission?

+

Add a mission to end the garbage workers strike?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Would be fun to have a mission added to either clean up Night City's trash problem or make it worse.

A mission accomplished would lead to a cleaner Night City and a second added mission to turn the garbage dump into a successful recycling plant that turns the dump into a lush garden.

Failing the mission would lead to much more trash in the streets, closing a lot of streets to cars. Making some areas impassable even on foot.

Mission accomplished trash workers become V's allies.
Mission Failed trash workers become V's enemies.
Thank you in advance for no crybaby comments about bugs.
Have a nice day.

For me it sounds a bit silly. Trash is a part of big city and no single person would be able to make significant impact here.

I voted yes, but only because at this point I would take almost ANY new content with consequences to do in NC!

But realistically it would only need to remove the excessive bags of trash that are obviously out of place around the city. That other stuff is asking a bit too much. In fact a mod could do this easily (some kind of quest to either kill key union members or to threaten CEOs or find a non violent compromise and then de-spawn the selected bags by setting a flag on them to not generate their geometry and physics).

Sign me up. I always love fighting trash.
1.jpg

For me it sounds a bit silly. Trash is a part of big city and no single person would be able to make significant impact here.
If that single persons name is V , they can make a difference. Stick up for the trash collectors, get them better wages by using V's positive influence on people.
Post automatically merged:

I voted yes, but only because at this point I would take almost ANY new content with consequences to do in NC!

But realistically it would only need to remove the excessive bags of trash that are obviously out of place around the city. That other stuff is asking a bit too much. In fact a mod could do this easily (some kind of quest to either kill key union members or to threaten CEOs or find a non violent compromise and then de-spawn the selected bags by setting a flag on them to not generate their geometry and physics).
More like having garbage trucks doing pick up and having them heavily armed cause it is Night City.

Make good with them and they will com ehelp you out in a jam. Make bad by them and they gonn jam you up big time every chance they get.

Would be neat to blow up trash with a rocket launcher.
Hey now, trash is already tras, why the need to go and do that? Laughing out loud and inside too.

I used to work as a trash collector, way back then two people would hang off the back of the garbage truck.
They still do that in my town.

In a sense, you can already be a trash collector. The amount of junk I've picked is enormous.
If you found a prescious ring , it's Gollum's. Please return it to him at the nearest recepticle.

Last edited:
Voted no.

That's getting a little too close to Saint's Row kind of zany missions. I like the Saint's Row series for what it is but I have no interest in seeing that kind of content in CP2077 :shrug:

At this point,anything aded to the game is good...the game lacks so much stuff that driving trucks and picking trash seams something fun to do in that world.. you already have a mod that lets you run on trucks and makimg deleviries...

I dont think this game was ever planned to be something like that - missions like take out the trash, clean windows, fix cars etc. fit more in GTA genre than storydriven action-rpg which this game is. I would definitely not see my V as a character bothering about trash in a city.

At least not until they change one of a dialogues to "All I wanted was to be a living legend. Now I can barely take care of a trash".

The only issue I had with trash was that I expected for some reason that its amount will vary depending of time of day. Like in any big city downtowns, streets and sidewalks would have more volumes of trash lying around at 2-6am before they would be collected in the morning. Few times I saw some trash on the roads but this was either bug or something else and not connected to any time of day or certain area.

Last edited:
I think there should be a reason to work against the trash collectors or whatever they're called. Have two factions that are hostile to one another. The trash collectors try recruit you, but another group tries to get you to join them instead. A less than ethical group. Hardly anyone is gonna side against the trash collectors if the reward isn't worthwhile.

I think there should be a reason to work against the trash collectors or whatever they're called. Have two factions that are hostile to one another. The trash collectors try recruit you, but another group tries to get you to join them instead. A less than ethical group. Hardly anyone is gonna side against the trash collectors if the reward isn't worthwhile.

The Environmentalists vs the Global Warmers. I like it.

For my longest playthrough my V was clearly on team Environmentalists. I think I got almost all the junk loot. I'd wager it's about 60% of the loot pool. Clearly there is enough content to get some faction wars going.

Top Bottom