Trauma Team is a missed opportunity

+
As the title says, Trauma Team is a huge missed opportunity in my opinion. Apart from a mission and sometimes on the sides of the roads, we don't really encounter them. They could have made a system where some enemies we fight have a trauma team platinum, and in the middle of the fight a trauma team arrives to save that enemy and starts attacking everyone else. Or we could buy the platinum and sometimes have backup from them etc.. I think they should have been used more.

Ziffa

Forum regular
A lot in this game is a missed opportunity.

Almost like the game was not yet ready.

eb4.png

there are actually 2 missions where you encounter them (missed opportunity for not letting you fly in one of them and I am not talking about the first mission)+ the sides of the road +there are comics about trauma and judging by the comics they will prepare something with trauma team in a dlc maybe

This. Also really wished we could acquire some of the TT gear. Like actual suits/helmets and not one lazy recolored tactical vest with the words Trauma Team (give it a greenish camo and boom - its suddenly militech gear) slapped onto it - except even the NPCs from Trauma Team seem to have different equipment models.
Same thing with militech/arasaka goons - I want these badass futuristic militaristic customization options. I want to look like Adam Smasher from the past - buried underneath armor and cybergear. Way I see it it wouldn't even pose a lot of problems seeing as how we don't even have a third-person mode and they dont render your headgear anyway (equip a biker helmet and look at your own shadow) unless you're in some sort of third-person perspective (vehicles/cameras).

That would be a cool gameplay concept. Like in GTA where when you die and you end up at the hospital.

Top Bottom