Treant Spawn issue

+
Has anyone else noticed the spawning not being counted toward the contract ?

I just finished the spawn 1000 Volunteer with no issues, but now working on the Wandering Treant contracts, seems it's not counting all the spawns, so far I've played 5 games spawned at least 40 wandering treants, but it seems no matter how many are spawned it's is only counting 1 spawn per round ?

Thanks
dietbob

Played 2 games of Symbiosis (Sea of green -500 treants contract ) deck and the counter was working fine for me at least

Another hiccup with the master mirror related contracts maybe?

Veterans contract is supposedly busted (havent tried it personally)

I know the Footman one is giving me grief. Only directly spawned footmen seem to tick the counter. Upgrading Zealots to Footmen doesnt. Getting to 1000 of those nutters is going to take some time. Could very well be the way its intended to work, but seems odd you can get 12+ treants in a single game, 20+ Volunteers, and only 5 Footmen (that tick the contract over)

Yes Veteran contract is broken, at least as of my last attempt 4 days ago
I tried the Footman and it is a pain in the arse. Only 2 cards actually spawn so that one will take forever

As for me...the treant spawn is not working correctly :(
So I suppose until whatever the problem is get's fixed for good, I will move on to something else

You can always reach out to cdpr support and let them investigate the potential issue:

I did....no response yet 2 days usually they respond quickly.... maybe they don't like me anymore :(

I did get a response.... we are working on it

But I did find out as some may have already known, if you have 2 symbiosis cards on the battle field ... when the Treants Spawn they count !

If that is how it is supposed to work, it would have been nice for someone to say so

Basic question from a newbie -- how do you spawn treants?
When playing ST (Scoia'Tael), you need the attribute Symbiosis, either from units that provide it for you (such as Hamadryad and Duén Canell Guardian) or the leader ability Nature's Gift. Usually you combine both elements to make this type of deck. Finally, every Nature card you play (which is a ST-only special card) will generate you a Treant whose power equals the amount of Symbiosis providers you have on your side.

Tip: look for the italic terms in this text in the deck builder, this will give you a good idea where to start picking your cards.

Top Bottom