Trevor's Last Ride Gig objective even though I've found and scanned Trevor's body

+
After the Edgerunner's release I started a new playthrough and finished it with almost no problems, decided to replay another playthrough but now I'm running into more bugs than ever before even during release. NPC's moving around after death and also npc's who are getting beaten up or laying down then standing up immediately then shifting down in a laying position just as fast repeatedly until I intervene, (this would almost happen in every NCPD hustle around the map and gigs) but despite these issues I've been still able to enjoy the game until I reached the Trevor's last ride gig whenever I go to find and scan it's body the quest objective still remains the same saying I still have to find his body and won't update. I've tried reloading ,restarting, looking up solutions. I tried to tweak with a save editor that someone used to fix the same issue I was having, but it didn't seem to work. If anyone knows a way to fix this it would be very appreciated and I just want to finish all the gigs.

Top Bottom