• Xbone Manifest Destiny !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbone Princess Kenny !

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Xbone Boned !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trial of Chassis

Hi everyone ! I'd like to pose a question to you all, it's an honest query to help me decide what course to take, as I've weighed all the usual pros & cons and still need more info. So yeah, this is what it claims to be, and not a console war battlecry or anything else, so help out or just don't, thanks. :)

So those of you who got the Sony or MS console how has your experience of TW3 been? Are you happy / sad with: previous & current performance, bugs & fixes, TW3s future & longevity on your chosen chassis?

PC guys, thanks if you wish to add your experience for comparison, but the sad fact is no redkit, no special one ! ;)

pimac

Forum regular
Console here (XB1): Except for the problems that every plarform lives with, what is getting on my nerves the most of playing on console is THE LOADING TIME. God it's taking such a long time!
I hate to die in this game, not because the actual fact that I've failed, but because I have to deal with freaking long loading screen just because I'm dead. You can be sure that if I was playing on PC I would put this game on the SSD drive, no question asked! lol

Menus can be cumbersome for console, even if I think they did a pretty good job with it, it's still a little bit of a chore with all the menu and the scrolling (damn...the scrolling....'-_-)

I love the immersion of the game! The graphics are great! The Witcher Contracts are really nice too, feels like you are a private detective or something like that.

I which the 1.10 patch wouldn't have make it worst for the performance in Novigrad and I have some new bugs I didn't had with the 1.08 patch. I would say they should focus on the performance/bugs of the game before thinking about the DLC ($$$)

Voilà!

I don't understand the poll and the options, for what am I suppose to vote?

On what plattform I play and in which "condition"?

Of course the PC version is "better", if your PC is doing better and of course mods. I have installed the game on a ssd and the story videos in the loading screen are longer than the actual loading, with a mod you can remove those videos, so the loading screen is gone after 5-10 seconds.

You can also use the console and a free camera mode.

And since when are there 3 versions for each console?

I don't have the best rig to run the game maxed out (at High settings with roughly 40fps~) but thank Melitele for SSD's because loading the game on my normal SATA drive feels like an eternity.

What is the poll supposed to mean? ><

My mistake, I tried to lighten the tone with a few cultural references I figured at least enough of which would enable understanding.

3 sets of responses each representing from top to bottom "Super", "Good enough", "Pants". or "I'm Satisfied", "Theres room for improvement", "Whos pants are these?"

I wasn't looking for whats technically best, I was trying to gauge the general level of satisfaction between primarily the consoles, as I'm thinking of going to the darkside. ;)

Top Bottom