Trials of Grasses- trials for CDPR ?

+
Seriously who the hell wanna play the Witcher Wild Hunt anymore,when you can play with this!
The Witcher:Grass Hunt
:View attachment 11115
And anyone wanna hunt monsters istead of grass,weeds,turnips and the worst of them dandelions?

Attachments

• motorsense-v-1.0--farming-simulator-2013-mod-MOTORSENSEV1.jpg
    motorsense-v-1.0--farming-simulator-2013-mod-MOTORSENSEV1.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 129
:D not even master gervant could smoke those tons of grass HARKA :p

Goddammit, how did you get your hands on my birth certificate. ;)

In regards to the amount of grass ... well, I've always had this sneaking suspicion concerning the nature of certain ingredients that are used to concoct witcher potions. :D

OK. I love Witcher 3 and how it looks. But i will be happy if CDProect improves grass.

Because Grass in this game is most eye catching thing. Witcher 3 with bad looking grass looks like as water simulation game with bad looking water.

From what I've seen so far, the grass looks pretty good to me. Just for comparison purposes could the OP or someone else please provide an example (from another game) of the kind of grass that they'd like to see in the Witcher 3? The only thing that really comes to mind for me is Vurt's Lush grass mod for Skyrim, but from what I remember that was quite demanding on the system.

The vanishing of Ethan Carter is probably the best I've ever seen. I'm not expecting that quality, but on max settings sth very similar to the first screens published by cdpr would be good.

IsengrimR

Not for me, not in the least...
Well written characters with strong motivations, interesting quests, choices & consequences, combat system, alchemy - the most imortant things in Witcher series...

Grass? I don't give a fuck.

Nice. Considering CDPR really wants to push that "best looking game ever" angle, I'm afraid, I have to say, I care about grass.

Witcher 3 looks like a pimped version of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Which is pretty funny considering my GPU is below min requirements for the Witcher, but runs DA: I on high, perfectly.

Attachments

• AC4BFSP_2015_03_12_12_20_19_354.jpg
    AC4BFSP_2015_03_12_12_20_19_354.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Crysis3_2015_03_12_12_27_17_889.jpg
    Crysis3_2015_03_12_12_27_17_889.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 42
  • Game_2015_02_24_12_45_38_916.jpg
    Game_2015_02_24_12_45_38_916.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Ryse_2015_02_25_13_47_06_775.jpg
    Ryse_2015_02_25_13_47_06_775.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Game_2015_02_24_12_54_07_413.jpg
    Game_2015_02_24_12_54_07_413.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 48
Have these screenshots been taken from their own trailers and demos before their games were realeased?

Have these screenshots been taken from their own trailers and demos before their games were realeased?

I took all these screenshots when playing the games. Kingdom Come Deliverance is not out yet, there's just a small alpha version for those who backed the game on kickstarter. It's the fault of the engine and that the grass procedurally placed, devs should always chech if the grass is clipping through stuff and fix it but ofcourse in a game as big as this its impossible to fix it all.

A lot of clons scaled and spreaded randomly. A great job in those early times.

TW1 played with a big adventage: nobody was expecting such a game. One game after everybody is expecting the best of the best of all of them... From whitest to blackest :/ We cannot see TW1 without getting apart the feeling we had the first time we discovered it.

Now, nothing seems enough good.

Weird for a grey, no-white-no-black tone game

Last edited:
...Witcher 3 looks like a pimped version of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

I too am curious to know what that means ! :-
I suspect though that the two games will graphically have much in common.

As for the whole 'grassgate' matter, it's just comedy gold.

Top Bottom