Triss Alternative Look

+
Triss Alternative Look

Just got the new DLC, man she looks hot. Might have picked her over Yen if this DLC came out earlier :-/

On a side note, I feel the new free quest DLCs should be scaled to your current level. There's like no point in downloading them otherwise, recall the Pig Treasure DLC was a level 5 quest or something when I was Level 36

Because thats totaly easy to scale not only the spawning NPCs but also the reward in XP items and so on. And to what level should it scale ? to the level you had when the quest was implementet or to your level when you find the quest ? next they should do it for all quests.

:comeatmebro:

Because thats totaly easy to scale not only the spawning NPCs but also the reward in XP items and so on.

.... I dont know why they would need to scale the NPCs....
And to be honest I also believe any DLC missions should scale to a suitable the level the player is when the DLC is installed. The only things that need to scale is the level of the monster and the level of the loot (if its a sword for example).

Looking ahead when the expansions come I would like to imagine those will be scaled to your current level. It would be a let down if the player has spent 100+ hours in the game, is level 30 for example, and the expansion comes out with level 10-15 missions, or visa-versa.

I'm sure its not as simple as I am making out but it is something which CDPR should be thinking about (and I'm sure they are)

they should have gone for a level-less design

I do not agree with this though. I believe some monsters should be too hard for you or too easy. It would be stupid to have an enemy at the beginning of the game which is average difficulty, and then 50 hours later when you have beefed up your abilites and weapons you go back and it is still the same difficulty to beat.... then what was the point of all that progression.

But I do believe some sort of auto level scaling should be done when adding NEW CONTENT

Last edited:
Just got the new DLC, man she looks hot. Might have picked her over Yen if this DLC came out earlier :-/

On a side note, I feel the new free quest DLCs should be scaled to your current level. There's like no point in downloading them otherwise, recall the Pig Treasure DLC was a level 5 quest or something when I was Level 36

Triss looks better no matter what in my humble opinion. idk if I wanna go so far and call a chick from a video-game hot, but next generation.. like when we get the PS5 then maybe it looks just like real life.

As good as the new look is of Triss, it is totally not something she would wear, completely out of character. It also doesn't make any sense that a sorceress in hiding would wear an outfit that would paint a bulls eye on her.

As good as the new look is of Triss, it is totally not something she would wear, completely out of character. It also doesn't make any sense that a sorceress in hiding would wear an outfit that would paint a bulls eye on her.

Wait.. so you have no problem with the fact that she's a sorceress and use magic and portals and stuff like that, thats believable, but her outfit is not? lol

Wait.. so you have no problem with the fact that she's a sorceress and use magic and portals and stuff like that, thats believable, but her outfit is not? lol

Two completely different things. As it was mentioned, Triss wouldn't wear something like this, not even without the hunts going on. It's simply staying consistent with the character, nothing more and nothing less.

Two completely different things. As it was mentioned, Triss wouldn't wear something like this, not even without the hunts going on. It's simply staying consistent with the character, nothing more and nothing less.
Maybe you're right. I still havent seen it.

Looking ahead when the expansions come I would like to imagine those will be scaled to your current level. It would be a let down if the player has spent 100+ hours in the game, is level 30 for example, and the expansion comes out with level 10-15 missions, or visa-versa.

I'm sure its not as simple as I am making out but it is something which CDPR should be thinking about (and I'm sure they are)

I do not agree with this though. I believe some monsters should be too hard for you or too easy. It would be stupid to have an enemy at the beginning of the game which is average difficulty, and then 50 hours later when you have beefed up your abilites and weapons you go back and it is still the same difficulty to beat.... then what was the point of all that progression.

But I do believe some sort of auto level scaling should be done when adding NEW CONTENT

Completely agree with you on this one mate, i find it absurd if the new expansions are added without level scaling with idea that you're gonna have to start a new game to really enjoy them. While I've spent like 150+ hours playing this game and I love it to death, on a full time job can't really afford a new playthrough. So I hope they add content for players who've reached the higher levels. If not when else are you gonna be able to use those level 40 weapons

I preferred the Witcher 2 outfit tbh.

Alternative outfit should have been some kind of "upated" Triss version from W1. Loose hair and a revealing outfit sure (they did the same with Yen and her pants). But not something straight out of elven horny maids III. It's not even the same character/body model. The treatment of Triss is so poor overall, this is no surprise though.

Loose hair and a revealing outfit sure
I love her hair, actually about her new look I love the hair most since her body is a copy of other NPCs but her hair is unique and it looks amazing with the ball dress during A Matter Of Life And Death. Dress feels like some sort of a fantasy world or like you said kind of reminds of elvens but I'm okay with it.

I think it's not entirely inappropriate after Novigrad though, since she no longer has to hide, and might hope that the outlook could help her get Geralt back. Also, maybe she got sick of having to wear peasant clothes in Novigrad and just wanted to unwind.

I absolutely hate Triss's alternative look.The hair looks good,but the dress is awful.It's not as bad as that thing she had in TW1,but still...

Top Bottom