Triss Body dissapear !!

+
Triss Body dissapear !!

Hello i try to find a solution but i cant find nothing. I'm at " The scent of incense" Quest and i cant see triss body. Everything works fine with other characters at game but from triss i can see only the head. I dont use any mod. I uninstall the game and re install it again and the problem still there. Anyone can give me a solution?

Image of the problem

Attachments

• TW2 triss problem.jpg
    TW2 triss problem.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 89
I met some partially invisible dwarves in Verden (one was missing a face). But this was quite uncommon.

... Yeah and i cant find nothing at Google how to fix his. I have 3.4.4.1 version from GOG.

Last edited:
Every single instance we've seen of characters becoming invisible like this has been because of corrupt game files, because of mods, because the game has somehow become corrupt on your system, or because of a download problem. Basically, it's unable to find the file containing Triss's body.
- You say that you're not using mods now, but have you ever used one in the past? If so, maybe it didn't uninstall correctly. Try deleting everything in the CookedPC folder in your game directory, and then reinstalling.
- If you have a good enough bandwidth to try it, download the latest version again from GOG and then reinstall.

Top Bottom