Triss Ending Help (spoilers)

+
Triss Ending Help (spoilers)

So I got the worst possible ending: Ciri dies and I end up with no one. Except, I don't know how I end up with no one. I went for Triss the entire time and there was no threesome (though I did have sex with Yen, which I've read has no consequence on whether or not you end up with Triss). All I can think I did wrong was tell Triss that there was a lighthouse nearby instead of telling her that I couldn't wait to live with her in Kovir (right before the final battle). Is this where I screwed up? I'm about to play through the final battle again, telling Triss that I can't wait to live with her in Kovir, but I'm not sure it's worth it. In both options she tell me that I'm being romantic.

Honestly, I couldn't be more disappointed. I totally fucked up.

So I got the worst possible ending: Ciri dies and I end up with no one

If Ciri die then you don't have an ending with Yennefer or Triss becouse Geralt fate is unknown. (probably when he get that medalion he didn't fight with monsters that get into that cabin and die). Of course Blood and Wine ending screw that but that's a conversation for another time. Ciri have to survive if you want have happy ending with Yennefer or Triss.

Dmn, yea I just replayed and realized that the monsters were crawling into the house and he just sat there crying. Ugh....
thx

Yep, with all my ironic opinion of this game I was really worried when after final battle it was not certain what will be with Ciri and Triss.
:upset:

Though it seems that you were a bad or lazy boy during walkthrough if you ended like that.. Than more interest to play it all again, with weighting what Geralt is saying and doing. They are all very sensitive - Yen, Ciri, Keira, Triss, try to listen what they are saying with more attention and answer reasonably.

So I got the worst possible ending: Ciri dies and I end up with no one. Except, I don't know how I end up with no one. I went for Triss the entire time and there was no threesome (though I did have sex with Yen, which I've read has no consequence on whether or not you end up with Triss). All I can think I did wrong was tell Triss that there was a lighthouse nearby instead of telling her that I couldn't wait to live with her in Kovir (right before the final battle). Is this where I screwed up? I'm about to play through the final battle again, telling Triss that I can't wait to live with her in Kovir, but I'm not sure it's worth it. In both options she tell me that I'm being romantic.

Honestly, I couldn't be more disappointed. I totally fucked up.
If you end up with the "Ciri gone" ending, then Geralt is too depressed to care about the fickle love of his sorceresses at the point of the final movie.

However, if you continue this save into Blood and Wine, then you should get Triss as a visitor, if you ended up having sex with her in the lighthouse and broke Yen's heart.

If Ciri dies, I was under the impression Geralt dies too. He kills the crone and leaves his sword outside to get the medallion, then the hord of creatures surrond the house. With no epilog at the end, you can assume he dies.

Unfortunately, you have to go further back from that to recover. There are 3-4 choices you have to make to bolster Ciri's confidence. If you shoose the incorrect options during those quests (3 out of 5 have to be postive), she will die.

If Ciri dies, I was under the impression Geralt dies too. He kills the crone and leaves his sword outside to get the medallion, then the hord of creatures surrond the house. With no epilog at the end, you can assume he dies.

Unfortunately, you have to go further back from that to recover. There are 3-4 choices you have to make to bolster Ciri's confidence. If you shoose the incorrect options during those quests (3 out of 5 have to be postive), she will die.
Actually Geralt doesn't die in the bad ending, Here are two proofs :

1.Last paragraph of the Mission log

"Geralt found the last Crone in the swamp village and killed her. He reached down to her stiffening corpse and removed Vesemir's medallion, the one Ciri had kept what seemed like an eternity ago. This would be a memento of his two lost friends. What happened then, you ask? That, my dear reader, is another story altogether"

Dandelion doesn't mention Geralt's death.

2.[Blood and Wine spoilers alert] Dandelion visiting Corvo Bianco if you got the bad ending.

Top Bottom