Triss Fan Art Thread

+
Too many references they tried to cram in, from Triss, Fringilla and Yennefer.

And Philippa.
It's really weird. Why CDPR decided to gave her quotes from books, which belongs to other sorcerers? Few quotes, but still they could be replaced by unique phrases. Not too many to invent.

Last edited:
I still dislike TW1 for this kind of stuff, it would have been better if they weren't all quotes from the books (makes it feel fake and just forced). Too many references they tried to cram in, from Triss, Fringilla and Yennefer. As far as character development goes I largely ignore TW1.

Well, it seems there are advantages to not reading the books first when playing TW1.

Nice pic :cheers2:
By AKidsImagination2

Still can anyone give me the name of the book Triss is burning :dead:

Did Ciri become empress in your third playthrough ? That does change the music in the ending slides to the "sad" track as if it was the bad ending.

Ahhhh yes this is true.........

Ciri is a Witcheress: Cloak and Dagger soundtrack
Ciri is a Empress or dead?: Sad sountrack

Damn Ciri, she ruin everything :banned:

Last edited:
Due to a superabundance of screenshots overwhelming the posted artwork in the fan-art threads, separate threads dedicated to screenshots are hereby started. Posts consing merely of screenshots may be transferred to these threads. Fan-art threads are reserved for artwork (give credit if it is not your own) and commentary on posted artwork.

Post screenshots to http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58238-Triss-Screenshot-Thread ; posts may be transferred if necessary.

Top Bottom