Triss Fan Art Thread

+

Triiiss! Triiss!

Ciri? Where are you?

Triiiss!

The cry of the seagulls ceased. The magician still felt the wet splash of the breakers but the
sea was no longer below her. Or it was - but it was a sea of grass, an endless plateau stretching as far as the horizon. Triss, with horror, realised she was looking at the view from the top of Sodden Hill. But it was not the Hill. It could not be the Hill. The sky suddenly grew dark, shadows swirled around her. She saw a long column of indistinct figures slowly climbing down the mountainside. She heard murmurs superimposed over each other, mingling into an uncanny, incomprehensible chorus. Ciri was standing nearby with her back turned to her. The wind was blowing her ashen hair about.

The indistinct, hazy figures continued past in a long, unending column. Passing her, they turned their heads. Triss suppressed a cry, watching the listless, peaceful faces and their dead, unseeing eyes. She did not know all of the faces, did not recognise them. But some of them she did know. Coral. Vanielle. Yoel. Pox-marked Axel . . .

'Why have you brought me here?' she whispered. 'Why?'

Last edited:
The "artist" has as much reason to be upset by the edited version as the fans are by the original doodle. The phrase "dish it out but can't take it" comes to mind. While I generally ignore these doodles, I have to say they are becoming tiresome after seeing a few of them.

The "artist" has as much reason to be upset by the edited version as the fans are by the original doodle. The phrase "dish it out but can't take it" comes to mind. While I generally ignore these doodles, I have to say they are becoming tiresome after seeing a few of them.

Editing someone's work is called art theft...whatever reason is behind it...the artist actually started with her Triss doodles after this incident with some Triss fans...which couldn't take this funny doodle...there are also tons of Yennefer doodles too...

Last edited:
Editing someone's work is called art theft...whatever reason is behind it...the artist actually started with her Triss doodles after this incident with some Triss fans...which couldn't take this funny doodle...there are also tons of Yennefer doodles too...
this was clearly transformative use. but by all means, keep up your weird, bias interpretation- that poor girl!

Yeah if she can't take the edit in the same spirit as she expects people to take her original, she's a tad over sensitive.

Top Bottom