SOLVED Triss hair glitch in the beginning of Act 3

+
Triss hair glitch in the beginning of Act 3

Hi

Someone already explained this bug pretty well in this topic: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...-iii-beginning

And he also seems to have solved it... on an AMD system. Mine is Nvidia.

I have plenty of mods installed, including Rise of the White Wolf. I have the latest version of the game: 1.5.0.1304

Previously I had this bug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU52IEy89dM which I solved by running full screen mode.

After the cutscene with Triss is over and she is talking to me, her hair becomes normal again.
But I am worried, that the Triss hair bug will manifest itself later in the game - because it ruins the immersion a lot!

Can someone please help?

Is this bug a one-time-thing or should I expect more stupid bugs like that later in the game? And if yes, how can I solve / prevent it?

And to rage a bit: I can't believe that they still "allow" bugs like that in a game that has become so popular... makes me angry. End of rage.

Last edited:

sv3672

Forum veteran
I have seen the same bug, I think it was fixed by turning on/off vsync, but that could have been just luck. In any case, it did not happen again for the rest of the game.

You saved me from lots of compulsive worries. I guess I just ignore it and move on, even though the paranoia will always be there :D
I tried fiddling with Nvidia settings, among them Vsync - doesn't seem to do anything

EDIT: wow, I just solved it by turning v-sync off... thanks again!

EDIT2: ok and now I have a new problem - shaky / jittery text... this just never stops..

Last edited:
Triss hair glitch in the beginning of Act 3

Hi

Someone already explained this bug pretty well in this topic: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum...-iii-beginning

And he also seems to have solved it... on an AMD system. Mine is Nvidia.

I have plenty of mods installed, including Rise of the White Wolf. I have the latest version of the game: 1.5.0.1304

Previously I had this bug
which I solved by running full screen mode.

After the cutscene with Triss is over and she is talking to me, her hair becomes normal again.
But I am worried, that the Triss hair bug will manifest itself later in the game - because it ruins the immersion a lot!

Can someone please help?

Is this bug a one-time-thing or should I expect more stupid bugs like that later in the game? And if yes, how can I solve / prevent it?

And to rage a bit: I can't believe that they still "allow" bugs like that in a game that has become so popular... makes me angry. End of rage.
I think it`s caused by A nude mod. A .dds. texture. and/or A mesh (doesn`t have to be nude) does her hair go straight back when talking to the girl in the mirror, at the beginning of chapter 3, also? character textures and mesh are very buggy. you have to use the right version mod, for A certain version of the game. also, try moving your character mods out of the override and move them into the z_zrotww folder.

Top Bottom