Triss has started her Journey!

+

Triss has started her Journey

Introducing the famous Triss Merigold as the next Journey protagonist!

Level up in the Journey to unlock more customization options for Triss’ legendary leader skin: outfits, auras, and accessories.

Check out all the details right here: playgwent.com/journey

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Am i the only one who thinks Triss looks terrible in the intro screen (the one that can be seen in the screenshots above)?

In-game, the leader model looks fine, very similar to the one foun in Witcher 3, but this one in the intro screen doesnt even look like her, i cant believe i'll have to see this version of one of my favourite characters everytime i launch Gwent for the next 3 months... :giveup:

Am i the only one who thinks Triss looks terrible in the intro screen (the one that can be seen in the screenshots above)?
Yes.
The problem is that her pupils heavily focus towards the left while her head moves right. So her eyes look strange like it has no pupils at all.
I think an artist should change her eye gaze a bit.

Triss has started her Journey

Introducing the famous Triss Merigold as the next Journey protagonist!

Level up in the Journey to unlock more customization options for Triss’ legendary leader skin: outfits, auras, and accessories.

Check out all the details right here: playgwent.com/journey
I just want to say there are many bugs right now! Always say there r errors when I find players, n even I ends by saying errors when I'm in a game, Could u fix it?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Condwiramurs is really beautiful, at least in the Journey artwork.

Im hoping on the 1st batch of the expansion, early next month, a great focus will be on mages and we get new cards for Condwiramurs, but also for Nimue, the side characters of these last 2 journeys, just like we got Madoc card during Alzur Journey.

Oh, and Corine Tilly deserves a card too (she must be the ancestor of Condwiramurs, though i dont think its confirmed).

Why are Triss's cosmetics better than Yen's journey? I mean her titles are colored and Yen's aren't. :ROFLMAO: also is it possible to have Geralt Journey cosmetics in the Shupe Shop? I started Gwent when it was already Ciri's Journey. :)

I pledged to team Yen so didnt consider buying premium Triss journey, but Brokilon cardback with Eldain&Cymoril frame may lure me in as a Scoiatel player, ohh and that 68th level Triss with Panzerfaust on the back is greatly memesque:oops:

This pisses me off. She is literally going to fall. [...]

12345.png

Post automatically merged:

It seems no one gives a fck about how awful her 3d model is. Feelsbadman.

Last edited:
Just fix her back already...!!! It's almost painful to look at.... Other than that pretty good journey, that was literally my only complain....

It's made to look cool and different from Yen and Ciri in-game – when we see her the most: From up-above.
Ingame that up-above perspective just hides her weird lean. Let's call it an optical illusion.
But, it clearly can be seen that her torse is still turned too much. Her shoulders are almost perpendicular to her waist which is not ok.
Try to take that stance and you will feel how awkward and unnatural it is. There is no sense in her to take such an uncomfortable and odd-looking stance.
I have nothing against her looking differently if it looks natural and appealing.

weird_rotate.PNG

This is the official concept from the W3. Almost the same pose, different from Ciri and Yen, but the angle of stance and torse is ok. That's what I mean.

triss_conceptW3.PNG

Ingame that up-above perspective just hides her weird lean. Let's call it an optical illusion.
But, it clearly can be seen that her torse is still turned too much. Her shoulders are almost perpendicular to her waist which is not ok.
Try to take that stance and you will feel how awkward and unnatural it is. There is no sense in her to take such an uncomfortable and odd-looking stance.
I have nothing against her looking differently if it looks natural and appealing.

This is the official concept from the W3. Almost the same pose, different from Ciri and Yen, but the angle of stance and torse is ok. That's what I mean.
Poor Girl probably just ruined her back from wearing those Backpacks all the time.

Gotta say I kind of find the way her eyes look in the loading screen even more strange, kind of reminds me of the Meme Doge...
5845e755fb0b0755fa99d7f3.png

But I guess the loading screen will change to the PoP Expansion one after the month is over anyway, so it isn't exactly that big of a problem.

Top Bottom