Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she calls her Sister, which means, Imo, Merigold was never a True Mother figure to her.

Don't get me wrong: in my Book SIS to SIS is as strong as daughter to mom.

Ciri to Triss could be as strong as Ciri to Yennefer.

Only mom to daughter, Yennefer to Ciri, is stronger.

Not denying who IS Ciri's Mother - Just was saying there was a time when she had none.

---------- Updated at 12:58 PM ----------

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. It's going to get nowhere so let agree to disagree and move to the next order on the agenda, which is....

The lovely Triss. I like pampering her because her highness Triss Merigold of Maribor deserves to be pampered day and night by the witcher Geralt of Rivia. :)

From the looks of it ~ It's more like Triss spends her time patching up the wounds of a semi-retired Witcher and advising a King, full time work :x

Attachments

• 468px-Geralt-Triss.jpg
    468px-Geralt-Triss.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 344
@DaWitcher I don't see people on Yen topic saying Ciri dislikes Triss.

You got it wrong.

It's more like: "she's dumping mom to stay with SIS?"

Even so, I don't agree Blinky would be dumb enough to step in this subject. It's Geralt choice. She'd keep her thoughts for herself.

When did you see me say anything about Yen topic or Ciri disliking Triss? I don't go to that topic anymore because..

1. I am not a fan
2. I don't want to be warned and possibly put in time out for speaking my mind and or voicing my dislikes about the character, even tho we were told it's ok to point out what you like/don't like about the character
3. I'm not a fan of the character
4. Did I mention I'm not a fan?
5. Too many people get b**T hurt over a book/game character in there

Last edited:
Then she reunited with her family, closest people in her whole life, just to find that they broke apart.
She didn't intend to stay with them, even in Geralt+Yen ending she goes her own path.

rather react like a character. A human. With an opinion.
And she reacts like a human. Surprised.

Because she is in many ways just that right now.
Oh really? I think the whole TW3 plot is "I'm adult already, I hate it when you decide for me" etc.

Nevertheless, I'm generally satisfied with those dialogues. They didn't promise new content, and what is already done is just great. Some correction for this "before" and I'd be infinitely grateful.

Last edited:
Not denying who IS Ciri's Mother - Just was saying there was a time when she had none.

---------- Updated at 12:58 PM ----------

From the looks of it ~ It's more like Triss spends her time patching up the wounds of a semi-retired Witcher and advising a King, full time work :x

His hands on her hips in that lingerie says a lot. :) We know he pampers her and she spoils him. :) It's the love birds we are talking about here, not forty amd the ice queen.

She didn't intend to stay with them, even in Geralt+Yen ending she goes her own path.

Did I say something about 'stay'? She's grown up now (won't say 'mature' :D), she's kinda disappointed in magic to study it from Yen (or Triss, doesn't matter) - she'll build her own life, that's normal in her age.

I've only questioned her expressiveness, BTW.

And she reacts like a human. Surprised.

Oh really? I think the whole TW3 plot is "I'm adult already, I hate it when you decide for me" etc.

Nevertheless, I'm generally satisfied with those dialogues. They didn't promise new content, and what is already done is just great. Some correction for this "before" and I'd be infinitely grateful.

Agree completely, especially the bolded part.
Ciri's response about Geralt-Triss is very human and very much in character.
Equally i'm pretty satisfied with new potential triss dialogues.

So many reasons to love this picture (IMO):
1. Judging by the look on her face she is berating him for coming home with jet another injury :D
2. Afterwards she’s almost certainly kissing it better, because despite it all she loves this old stupid toad *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* …
3. His possessive hand on her hip is just so awwwwww *__*
4. I love her nightgown :)
I would have loved it if they made a small cutscene of this instead of just the picture ;D

And while he is not on monsters hunt, he could train local children.
I think he would love to work with children, while Triss is advising at king's court.

Ideal family life with Triss in Kovir.

Attachments

• g1.png
    g1.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom