Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@sevean

You know, the thing that I find funny, HYSTERICALLY funny? It's, how HARD some folks here try to make their point...they are like missionaries coming to this thread and apostatizing!

It's like they think everyone(or anyone) here's going to just go, "MY GOD! That is the most insightful way to look at this...I, I, I can't believe I every actually LIKED her...THANK you for clearing this up and making be see the LIGHT...how can I ever thank you for bringing this to my attention and making me understand!!! It is as if I was blind but thanks to your abundant wisdom and insight, I can now see! I was WRONG and now I am HEEEALLED!!!"

Does anyone think that? Does the ones that are here REGULARLY think that anyone could argue them down off the Triss-rock?

What is that definition of insanity again?

Last edited:
@sevean

You know, the thing that I find funny, HYSTERICALLY funny? It's, how HARD some folks here try to make their point...they are like missionaries coming to this thread and apostatizing!

It's like they think everyone(or anyone) here's going to just go, "MY GOD! That is the most insightful way to look at this...I, I, I can't believe I every actually LIKED her...THANK you for clearing this up and making be see the LIGHT...how can I ever thank you for bringing this to my attention and making me understand!!! It is as if I was blind but thanks to your abundant wisdom and insight, I can now see! I was WRONG and now I am HEEEALLED!!!"

Does anyone think that? Does the ones that are here REGULARLY think that anyone could argue then down off the Triss-rock?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 134
@sevean

Does anyone think that? Does the ones that are here REGULARLY think that anyone could argue then down off the Triss-rock?

Yeah, you're right, its pretty stupid.... But do you have a moment to speak about our Lady and saviour Keira Metz?

Yeah, you're right, its pretty stupid.... But do you have a moment to speak about our Lady and saviour Keira Metz?

Actually, do you think they modeled her after a slightly younger and blond Elizabeth Hurley? Just wondering and don't let me get onto the topic of boobs here...I keep bringing that up and no one responds(bites) :)

@sevean

Does anyone think that? Does the ones that are here REGULARLY think that anyone could argue them down off the Triss-rock?

Troll say, ''Out mans, but they wham-a-wham troll rocks. So troll wham too.''

Last edited:
You know what I find funny --- All the people who used to come on the old thread and say "You all being stupid," "Nothing will change," "CDPR wont change anything just because of your waifu thread!!"

Man I wish I could have seen their faces when the news came out loool

You know what I find funny --- All the people who used to come on the old thread and say "You all being stupid," "Nothing will change," "CDPR wont change anything just because of your waifu thread!!"

I am happy. That sets up a precedent.
Means that all of us complaining would get shit done eventually :) !

Last edited:
It's not the ''whining'' that get shit done , it's complaining for things that actually make sense.

I did not mean it in a negative light mate :p

You do RAISE some good points. I voted in favor in the previous thread :) !

I guess humor does really not translate well at all... will use a different word there I guess.

It was what followed that look is what you would really like to have seen...

It starts with a slack jaw, then it closes as one reads the RED posts...then the jaw clinches and the grinding of teeth begins. The face contorts and the fists clinch...an eye begins to twitch and then shortness of breath! The tightness in the chest then grows to the extremities, blood floods the muscles and there is an explosion in their mind!

Well, that was what it was like when my ex-wife lost an argument with me...she of course then kicked my ass...but it was because I was laughing so hard, it just made her even MORE upset!!! :)

I don't want to sound too pessimistic, but unless I missed something lately, we still have almost nothing except the fact that "the issue has been brought up, and we will look into it".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom