Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright time for an attempt at possible dialogue.......

Takes place at Vesemir's funeral....(Triss as the love interest of course)

Starts off with Geralt ready to light Vesemir's lifeless body on fire, Triss is standing next to him, she gently puts her hand on his shoulder and takes a step to the side (closer to him), Geralt quickly turns to her and looks sad (and so does Triss), whispering then occurs...

Triss: Geralt, I'm sorry about Vesemir

Option 1: We knew what we were in for
Option 2: It was all for nothing

Option 1 - Geralt: We all knew the consequences Triss
Triss: I know, if you want to talk about it.....
Geralt: Not now, please (Triss understands and retreats as Geralt lights Vesemir's body)

Option 2 - Geralt: It was all for nothing, Eredin will return
Triss: I know, but we can discuss that later
Geralt: Thanks

Dialogue ends there (most of the scene occurs with no words said), after when the player has control of Geralt and can talk to his allies, Triss stays back (or whoever was the love interest) and a chance to interact with her....

Geralt: Triss.....I am sorry too, i knew you were also close to him
Triss: Which is why we must make sure we protect Ciri and not let his death go for nothing...

Option 1: It won't Triss
Option 2: I will find them and make them pay (slight hint at him getting emotional)

Option 1: It won't Triss, nothing will happen to Ciri
Triss: I don't doubt you for a second,
Geralt: Triss.....thanks again, had me worried for a moment there
Triss: You had me worried too (awkward pause) ......come on Avallach is waiting for us (Triss heads off, player can choose to follow her or continue to interact with others)

Option 2: I will find them and make them pay
Triss: I want to see them pay too, but we all need to be careful and not to let a repeat of what happened here
Geralt: I know, it was close, you need to be careful too
Triss: Don't worry about me, i told you at the lighthouse that i would be by you and Cir's side
Geralt: I know...
Triss: Come on they are waiting for us (Triss proceeds, player choice to follow her or continue to talk to others)

That could be a nice add for Triss in TW3. But, imo, a conversation between Triss and Geralt before the battle in KM (maybe in Novigrad ?) would be useful to clarify things if Triss is the romance choice... Triss character would gain some depth during this process.

It seems You know me well.

---------- Updated at 11:06 AM ----------

Thank You.

If You want I can do with Yen too, just say from what scenes do You want. :comeatmebro:

You really would do that for me? I cannot ask you to go through the romance with Yen but maybe some nice angles from the Bran's funeral meeting when Geralt says "You look beautiful" etc. and some screenshot from The Wake moments. if you have some save. I just love the scene. :) You can PM me - I don't know what I can give you for that though. My forever thank yous maybe!

I don't know what I can give you for that though. My forever thank yous maybe!
For me enough that it will bring You a smile.

You really would do that for me? I cannot ask you to go through the romance with Yen but maybe some nice angles from the Bran's funeral meeting when Geralt says "You look beautiful" etc. and some screenshot from The Wake moments.
I'll do screenshots and gifs from almost all scenes with Yen I have (it's not romanced). I will post them all in Yen's thread.:cheers:

And so to stay on topic gif with Triss.

---------- Updated at 12:09 PM ----------

Awesome pic. I can imagine Roche standing in the background just thinking to himself "Hey i remember you from over six months ago, i remember Geralt choosing you and ditching me to find you, but i won't say anything now, i'll just stand here quietly"...
And he still remember how he was carrying her.

I gotta say I agree with this, this is a why that needs some explanation considering the break up - it's a week after Geralt and Triss just went through Hades to be with each other, save each other... in my playthrough. Triss is telling Geralt she'll help, no matter how things turn out. But I also like blank spaces, like the stuff Han Solo talks with Princess Leia about while they're fighting the Empire on Hoth. I think Han and Luke reference some thing as well. It puts a little mystery where mystery belongs, like Obi Wan talking about the Clone Wars in A New Hope. How I wish... I could unsee those Clone Wars. They were so much cooler in my mind. To each their own on that, but I'm just making a point.

Oh my god, that's crazy, 'cause that is what I had in mind when I wrote it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom