Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triss looks astonishing.

Not so complicated for me, I love Triss. From the the Witcher 1 to the Witcher 3 with her alternate looks and covers from the books.
Same as me except i completely dislike her alternative look :(
Triss looks astonishing.

She stand out even when surround by sorceress from the Lodge :p

You're talking about when you first meet someone. Triss had known him for years, loved him for years, and it's not like she seduced him, he naturally fell in love with her himself. She didn't force him to fall in love with her. No wishes or magic were involved, just good ol' fashioned love between two people. As for throwing stones, it's a variation on a biblical expression: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". It simply means everyone of us, everyone who has ever experienced or is capable of experiencing love would act no differently to Triss in the same set of circumstances so moralising that it was a betrayal is laughable and people need to get off their high horse regarding it. Whether the act is right or wrong means nothing because since the dawn of time, morales take a back seat to love.

Like I said in another post, Triss having Geralt all to herself in KM at the start of Witcher 1 is just like the start of BoE.

The good karma she earned in the books by taking the higher road in that situation made the world give her another chance, this time around with a blank slate and no ailing Ciri in the picture. Quoting L. Armstrong, "What a wonderful world."

I'm pretty sure she must have wondered what would have happened if she stayed with him back then, so she'd be a fool not to try it when the got a second chance. And we know the rest :)

Looks good. I missed moments like this in both of my playthroughs since I never let them torture her and rather killed every mothefucker in that damned castle instead. :)
Yes. I am also in my playthroughs , didn't want the torture , but had to do it, I wanted to see the expression on her face at this point:ermm:

Kingslayin is always fun...

Kings have a tendency of dying when witchers are in the vicinity : Demavend The Weak, Foltest The Sisterfucker, Henselt The Rapist, Radovid The Loon...

Why not Tankred The Whatever?

And if you pick an ending where Emhyr dies, Geralt is involved in the deaths of every major ruler on the continent. And King Bran dies right as Geralt shows up in Skellige too...

Our romance options will be present in Blood and Wine expansion (Toussaint) CDPR already stated that.

When was this information announced ? can you share the source with us ?
Did CDPR really talk about characters we romanced in main game would appear in Toussaint Expansion? They sure said that new characters, Gwent and armors would be available though :)

We never asked for that.

Triss will be in Pont Vanis.
Yennefer will be in Lan Exeter.

The people who got the Lone-Wolf ending (Made the threesome mistake) can run with Geralt between both cities begging for their forgiveness, so even those amongst us who got screwed making that decision will still get a happy ending, we just get more love from whoever we chose.

---------- Updated at 12:03 PM ----------

Our romance options will be present in Blood and Wine expansion (Toussaint) CDPR already stated that.

Source please? That's six to nine months away. Long time but promising if they're willing to spend that much time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom