Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triss and Geralt make an awesome pairing
100% agree.

I love scenes where they are working together.

This one is Nilfgaard mage or nilfgaard solider ?

I remember:
-Nilfgaard mage: after some talk, Triss reaction is like "ughhh, you are disgusting"
-In this pic, Triss life her eyebrow like "seriously" :lol:
I like the quest especially the tryst with Triss quote, and before that...*shows him the shackles* "Umm Triss sure you want to do this, out here with everybody watching"...."This may come as a shock to you but shackles do have uses outside the bedroom".....probably my favourite quote of the game.
First time hear this quote, i have a wild imagination about Triss and Geralt sex life :devil:

Last edited:
yeahhhh righttt like imma wait till october lol

thats exactly what im going to do... its pointless to me wasting so many hours in a game that already played just to see 5 minutes worth of tweaks... lets hope im wrong and its more than that...

My next playthrough will only happen when the game has reached max potential (all patches, expansions, fixes) its a long wait indeed but only then ill have the feeling that i never played this game before... (you enjoy less the game if you replay it so many times)

Most people wont agree with me ofc. i know im alone in this but we all waited 3 or 4 years for TW3 so a few more months wont make a difference to me ;D

But i know how you feel :)

Last edited:
Question to my fellow Triss team members... when the "fixes" roll out, are you going to do your playthrough blind in hopes to be surprised or are you going to be spoiled as to what exactly was changed so you don't miss anything?

I'd want to go in blind. Whether i'd be weak, break and spoil myself is obviously a possibility though.

Question to my fellow Triss team members... when the "fixes" roll out, are you going to do your playthrough blind in hopes to be surprised or are you going to be spoiled as to what exactly was changed so you don't miss anything?

I'd go in blind as well.. :) Try to enjoy it as a new experience!

thats exactly what im going to do... its pointless to me wasting so many hours in a game that already played just see 5 minutes worth of tweaks... lets hope im wrong and its more than that...

My next playthrough will only happen when the game has reached max potential (all patches, expansions, fixes) its a long wait indeed but only then ill have the feeling that i never played this game before... (you enjoy less the game if you replay it so many times)

Most people wont agree with me ofc. i know im alone in this but we all waited 3 or 4 years for TW3 so a few more months wont make a difference to me ;D

But i know how you feel :)

Actually i for the most part agree with that....i feel like the best and most immersive experience you can have with this game is when all the patches, fixes, expansions and dlc are released.....for me though unless i find other things to keep me occupied, i will probably invest another 250-300 hours in another 3 playthroughs because the wait may be too much to bear especially if the 'tweaks' arrive long before the second expansion, and i hope the devs take their time with the fixes and dlc.

I personally don't mind redoing a playthrough a year from now, because at the end of the day, what i am looking for is the best story and character driven experience i can get and it will be a lot better if i can do everything in one playthrough and not having to keep doing a new playthrough simply because something new is released, especially considering how big this game is and having to do the same stuff over and over for dozens upon dozens of hours...well it can get repetitive then and some may lose interest.

I'd play blind too though I would like to know since when the fixes are meant to start, since white orchard? Velen? or starting from the "Pyres of Novigrad" then forward once the romance is active, at least to know from where to start the playthrough.

I'd rather do it blind the first time through just to be surprised. Same with expansions- I want to know where to start them, but nothing more.

I'm going to briefly see what was changed - I mean I want to see whether they changed a few lines of dialogue or did a complete overhaul. If it looks like a decent amount was changed then I'll start a playthrough without reading in detail what the changes are (like I won't read every line of dialogue change). I'm not going to have another playthrough if they barely changed anything.

Realistically I'll probably just wait until the expansion + Triss fixes are out before starting a playthrough.

---------- Updated at 11:21 AM ----------

I like the quest especially the tryst with Triss quote, and before that...*shows him the shackles* "Umm Triss sure you want to do this, out here with everybody watching"...."This may come as a shock to you but shackles do have uses outside the bedroom".....probably my favourite quote of the game.

Me too, first time in a long time a game's dialogue has made me laugh out loud :D

I like that these games aren't just 100% serious dialogue about what to do, and that it has some comedy/leisure aspects of the dialogue which a true RPG should have. It makes it so much more entertaining and gives the characters a lot of personality.

Last edited:
Me too, first time in a long time a game's dialogue has made me laugh out loud

I like that these games aren't just 100% serious dialogue about what to do, and that it has some comedy/leisure aspects of the dialogue which a true RPG should have. It makes it so much more entertaining and gives the characters a lot of personality.

Yep, i like the fact it gives the main and side characters a more lively personality rather than just being characters who exclusively move the plot forward and nothing else....these are characters that have their lives connected to each other and have their own thing going on......plus seeing the main character Geralt feel comfortable around those close to him to say things like that, can help the player see how important they are to him.

I think in this game, they made Geralt a lot more comedic than previous installments, i guess to also help the player take a break from the seriousness of the main storyline, and helps make it a better RPG because dialogue like that can catch the player off guard and make them appreciate it all the more. Saying that though, there is a lot of great dialogue and quotes that i won't forget for a long time, even Geralt's dialogue with Yen about the werewolf was awesome to see.

I think in this game, they made Geralt a lot more comedic than previous installments, i guess to also help the player take a break from the seriousness of the main storyline, and helps make it a better RPG because dialogue like that can catch the player off guard and make them appreciate it all the more. Saying that though, there is a lot of great dialogue and quotes that i won't forget for a long time, even Geralt's dialogue with Yen about the werewolf was awesome to see.

Yeah I think that's true, from what I've seen (I've only played TW1 so far) Geralt is a lot more comedic in TW3 but even in TW1 they have a good amount of dialogue like that.

I laughed every time someone in the trade quarter would shout "A witcher! Hide your women!" when Geralt walked past :D

This was a good one...I also like the scene when Yen hands Geralt the potestaquisitor..."Grasp it firmly, move it around, and the louder it squeals the closer you are." "Mmh..." Both of their looks...priceless!

This may sound ridiculous, but before i came onto this forum, i had not even heard of the word "waifu" i had to google it to learn what it meant, and people here constantly use that word......

I never really cared to search for the word's meaning. I just felt that was a word used by ignorant people to poke fun of the people who either liked Triss or Yen.

All the games had light hearted moments in them but what they did in the latest instalment was show Geralt as having a wry sense of humour. He's very dry and sarcastic. A lot of credit also needs to go to Doug Cockle who delivered those lines with brilliant comic timing. Everyone really stepped the acting up a notch this time out and it's good that video game acting is finally being taken as serious as Hollywood acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom