Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon will be new gif with Triss kiss.

All the games had light hearted moments in them but what they did in the latest instalment was show Geralt as having a wry sense of humour. He's very dry and sarcastic. A lot of credit also needs to go to Doug Cockle who delivered those lines with brilliant comic timing. Everyone really stepped the acting up a notch this time out and it's good that video game acting is finally being taken as serious as Hollywood acting.

Yeah, the voice acting in this game is fantastic. I mean in TW1 (like someone earlier said) you could hear that they were simply reading there lines, but in this game they were seriously acting out their lines.

Yeah, the voice acting in this game is fantastic. I mean in TW1 (like someone earlier said) you could hear that they were simply reading there lines, but in this game they were seriously acting out their lines.

You haven't play Witcher 2 right ? So here some spoil about how Triss VA: like she hold the essay and read it (when in elven bath) :facepalm:

But i must say she improve a lot in Witcher 3 ^_^

You haven't play Witcher 2 right ? So here some spoil about how Triss VA: like she hold the essay and read it (when in elven bath) :facepalm:

But i must say she improve a lot in Witcher 3 ^_^

Haha that's a shame, I was looking forward to Triss in TW2 :(

Was going to start a TW2 playthrough today or tomorrow ;(

Last edited:
Haha that's a shame, I was looking forward to Triss in TW2 :(

Was going to start a TW2 playthrough today or tomorrow ;(

I use Eng voice, i remember some say Polish is better. But still it noticeable only in Elven bath when talk about Yen; this one need higher pitch to feel the emotion, while Eng voice is monotonous <--- did i get this word right :lol:

This was a good one...I also like the scene when Yen hands Geralt the potestaquisitor..."Grasp it firmly, move it around, and the louder it squeals the closer you are." "Mmh..." Both of their looks...priceless!

Hehe i remember that......i also loved the one where they are talking to Ida and Geralt has the option to say "Hey there Ida" and Yen gets angry at him, but i still can't get over the one with Triss at the Vengelbud party when they are talking to Ingrid and she says her brother isn't the brightest and Geralt responds with "Don't worry, he will fit in with the rest of the mages" and Triss' reaction...i was laughing way too much after that.

I use Eng voice, i remember some say Polish is better. But still it noticeable only in Elven bath when talk about Yen; this one need higher pitch to feel the emotion, while Eng voice is monotonous <--- did i get this word right :lol:

:/ Well I don't speak polish so I can't use that haha

Yes you got the word right :D

I never really cared to search for the word's meaning. I just felt that was a word used by ignorant people to poke fun of the people who either liked Triss or Yen.

Yeah but i hear it used so much on this forum, and i never heard of it before....anywhere....so i didn't know if it was supposed to be like a synonym of "girlfriend" or "love interest" or whether it was sort of an insult to Yen and Triss fans.....personally i don't really care too much but was curious.

On the video I watched on Youtube of the Polish language version, the acting was simply horrible. Truly chronic. Every line was over acted as if he was enacting a parody of it. They should have hired those guys from the Polish TV show someone linked the other day. I have no idea what they were saying but at least they could act. Can't comment on the Polish version of TW2, never seen videos of it but in the English version, Geralt is played more emotionless as opposed to being played badly.

Ummm out of curiosity, is there anybody else that has "problems" with the log in, i mean i can post and such but it keeps saying i am not logged in, anyone else experiencing this? i know it is being looked at right now.

Ummm out of curiosity, is there anybody else that has "problems" with the log in, i mean i can post and such but it keeps saying i am not logged in, anyone else experiencing this? i know it is being looked at right now.
yes i have, you have notification on top of thread about it

1. [*=left]Can't log in to our forums? Don't worry! We are aware of this issue and we are working on addressing it as soon as possible.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

She was just excited, cuz she read geralt`s mind
Hope you joking :sad:
On the video I watched on Youtube of the Polish language version, the acting was simply horrible. Truly chronic. Every line was over acted as if he was enacting a parody of it. They should have hired those guys from the Polish TV show someone linked the other day. I have no idea what they were saying but at least they could act. Can't comment on the Polish version of TW2, never seen videos of it but in the English version, Geralt is played more emotionless as opposed to being played badly.

Yeah, i agree, Geralt Eng voice is really good (can't say it best because i don't know about other ;)). still Triss voice in elven bath :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom