Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Geralt can say Triss he loves her even in TW1 :)

Excellent! and it also reminds me of a dialogue option in Dragon age: "Witch Hunt" when the Warden can say the SAME thing to Morrigan, "I want to be with you no matter what" it's something worth saying to a sorceress one is in love with. Alright, a bit off topic but it just reminded me that, now back on Triss.

Last edited:
Now that is a good question, did Triss ever said "i love you" to Geralt in games or books
I don't know about the books, but in games I don't think she ever says it, her reaction in all 3 games seems to be blushing in disbelief, like she knows that Geralt is sure she loves him, but she can't believe he is saying that to her. Her love for Geralt is so obvious it doesn't even need to be said.

I don't know about the books, but in games I don't think she ever says it, her reaction in all 3 games seems to be blushing in disbelief, like she knows that Geralt is sure she loves him, but she can't believe he is saying that to her. Her love for Geralt is so obvious it doesn't even need to be said.

:like:

Well if Triss said "i love you" to Geralt in the books i am sure this gonna post here for 100th times, and in game her action prove it all. Still hope CDPR gonna drop the nuclear bomb with Triss say 3 word to Geralt for the first time :thumbsup:

I agree, she doesn't have to, she shows it and it's clear and obvious to others that she loves Geralt, just wondering if she has ever said it in previous games or books.

Last edited:
She would lose all her credibility then. She loves him and Geralt knows it well enough. He loves her too in his own way.
In books when he was standing near to grave of 14 and where was name of Triss, he was thinking that he loves her, and she loves him (I read in Russian, don't know how it's in English). But how You said he wasn't inlove with her, only loves her just as Triss his friend.
And in books clearly seen that Triss is inlove with him (as I see it from text).

:like:

Well if Triss said "i love you" to Geralt in the books i am sure this gonna post here for 100th times, and in game her action prove it all. Still hope CDPR gonna drop the nuclear bomb with Triss say 3 word to Geralt for the first time :thumbsup:

That would be a cool momentum ! :surprise:

It is time for final update (or is it ;))

For anyone who don't know what i am talking about ^_^: "I had start to collect all of the fanfiction and the explanation about Triss and Geralt relationship in here for a while. So i just arranged all of it and put it in word and pdf file" also have some explanation about Yen and fanfiction about her (limited)

Thank to @Trireme @Pryce68 @Wasaabii28 @msanx @Scholdarr.452 @Kallelinski for this update ;)

Update detail in page 4
file Word download link:
file Pdf download link:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here are my collection of picture; from many fan in Triss, Yen topic and great artists across Deviantart to Tumblr. This time more professional sorting :)

Screenshot ingame, some are 4K

This one contain have Triss, Geralt, Ciri and some Yen fanart

And the last one, off-topic, it isn't relevant to Witcher game :evil:. My collection of fanart of Red from Transistor (also red-head :p)

@abex81 can you replace the old one with this ^ ? Thank you in advance

Looking for some pictures to use as wallpaper I downloaded your ingame screenshoots and I found 3 with "White Orchard" name. I can't upload them but was Geralt sitting on a table with Triss looking at Dandelion talking with Zoltan.

I can't remember that quest, can someone help me refresh my mind?

In books when he was standing near to grave of 14 and where was name of Triss, he was thinking that he loves her, and she loves him (I read in Russian, don't know how it's in English). But how You said he wasn't inlove with her, only loves her just as Triss his friend.
And in books clearly seen that Triss is inlove with him (as I see it from text).

It's extremely hard, almost impossible for Geralt to find any feelings resembling at least a little bit of natural love for any other woman than Yennefer in the books. Triss was the closest one, poor Geralt was surely doubting himself at times...
Even Fringilla Vigo didn't get that close. Spells or not, she had the best opportunity, yet she wasn't able to break him lol.

Last edited:
Looking for some pictures to use as wallpaper I downloaded your ingame screenshoots and I found 3 with "White Orchard" name. I can't upload them but was Geralt sitting on a table with Triss looking at Dandelion talking with Zoltan.

I can't remember that quest, can someone help me refresh my mind?
It was Ciri Empress ending.

It's very hard for Geralt to find any feelings resembling at least a little bit of natural love for any other woman than Yennefer in the books. Triss was the closest one, poor Geralt was doubting himself at times. Even Fringilla Vigo didn't get that close. Spells or not, she had the best opportunity, yet she wasn't able to break him.
Yes, no one got so close to his heart as Triss, if not include Yen, because she had his whole heart. And only in game Triss got almost whole of him. Almost because in my witchers world Yen always will have place in his heart and he will think about her with love and affection.

---------- Updated at 12:05 PM ----------

In my witcher's world they meant to be together.

---------- Updated at 12:10 PM ----------

Come to me my succubus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom