Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you can pause the cutscene and let free cam go around the characters in a video that would be great !
Man the actual cutscene in that game is finished even if you blink,
its that short :(

---------- Updated at 02:22 PM ----------

Nice ones :)

I have a General question to people to read books
Did Geralt's story end in books?

Last edited:
If you can pause the cutscene and let free cam go around the characters in a video that would be great !
In console command
Use testpause to pause cutscene
Use testunpause to continue cutscene
Hehe nice pic, btw do you have this pic in your "Triss collection"?

NSFW....

I have more, many more :devil: Not sure if post those pic here is a good idea ....

In the end Ciri bring Geralt and Yen to an island of Avalon. Many said that this is a heaven and they truly die while many other argue Ciri save their's life and bring them there to enjoy life

With the games clearly it is options 2
Only books, not sure

Last edited:
In the end Ciri bring Geralt and Yen to an island of Avalon. Many said that this is a heaven and they truly die while many other argue Ciri save their's life and bring them there to enjoy life

With the games clearly it is options 1
Only books, not sure

If thats the case
TW3 marks the end of Geralt's saga, then will there be any more Witcher Games ?
IF CDPR create a new character in Witcher world with their own story, a new game can be possible, but a new witcher game without a Red head character is a certain no for me :)

BTW you can always share your free cam collection let it be Triss, Yen or Ciri with me through a message :)
I play on a PS4 so no commands available here

---------- Updated at 02:39 PM ----------

There's a fat innuendo in the end of 'Season of the Storms' that it's not ;)

Which means in games Geralt has retired then, if a new character is created in next witcher game, CDPR will have total control on background story and no one can complain that
"relation between X and Y was this or that in books and shown wrongly in game" :D

Yeah people have gotten warning points for posting stuff thats too NSFW

The post was deleted because the pic is too "hardcore" ....

While most of my pic are just Triss...entirely...nude :whistle: But i think many people don't like see their favorite character naked .....

If thats the case
TW3 marks the end of Geralt's saga, then will there be any more Witcher Games ?
IF CDPR create a new character in Witcher world with their own story, a new game can be possible, but a new witcher game without a Red head character is a certain no for me :)

BTW you can always share your free cam collection let it be Triss, Yen or Ciri with me through a message :)
I play on a PS4 so no commands available here
So i have some idea:
-In Cyberpunk, you can have a quest about certain white hair man struggle to choose his finace, you guess the result :devil:
-Witcher 4, Ciri is a main character have an option to import Witcher 3's save, this time the game has Kovir as base city, optional quest: visit Triss and Geralt in Pont Vanis :lol:

Nah, i am not free-cam pic maker, we have Brian6666 and 0nakita for that, i am just the collector of fan-art, screenshot and sort all of it in HERE :devil:

@farrysquallkoI'm a bit on the fence about video game sex and nudity, I think it's ok, in moderation, you feel? I dunno, always thought of it as a little weird, to know that someone by hand, made those tits and vag.

Last edited:
have a General question to people to read books

The last part of the books is largely open to one's interpretation. But it is implied heavily that both Geralt and Yen died and are taken to some sort of "heaven" by Ciri.

Which means in games Geralt has retired then, if a new character is created in next witcher game, CDPR will have total control on background story and no one can complain that
"relation between X and Y was this or that in books and shown wrongly in game" :D

It wouldn't be so epic though, because Geralt has a pretty unique set of acquaintances and relationships in this world for a witcher :) And there'll be no escape from comparison between Geralt and the possible new character - it would be impossible to make a background for him that reach as Sapkowski did for Geralt in dozens of years.

Geralt was thinking about quitting the Path and rest with his beloved ones (not gonna pointing fingers, though I should :D) for a long time, indeed. But it seems like he failed at it after 'The Lady of The Lake' (games) and in the future as well ('Season of the Storms'; old habits dying hard). So...

It wouldn't be so epic though, because Geralt has a pretty unique set of acquaintances and relationships in this world for a witcher :) And there'll be no escape from comparison between Geralt and the possible new character - it would be impossible to make a background for him that reach as Sapkowski did for Geralt in dozens of years.

Geralt was thinking about quitting the Path and rest with his beloved ones (not gonna pointing fingers, though I should :D) for a long time, indeed. But it seems like he failed at it after 'The Lady of The Lake' (games) and in the future as well ('Season of the Storms'). So...

I kind of agree, they would have to go to great lengths to beat Geralt as a protagonist, he's just too awesome.

I was using FreeCam but the amount of space you have in the lighthouse is very limited... Barely touch the keyboard and you are outside... I'll get better the more I practice! Was fun playing with the angles though!

The last part of the books is largely open to one's interpretation. But it is implied heavily that both Geralt and Yen died and are taken to some sort of "heaven" by Ciri.

Then the story from game ends on a GooD NotE
if we make the right choices that is :)

From Books: I was also shocked that avallac'h blackmails Ciri to bear a child of King of Elves
Damn bastard
both he and Eredin wanted Ciri to restore their powers
only in the end Avalllac'h gave up and proved useful
poor Ciri suffered a lot
atleast in games she is having fun as a Witcher (atleast in my game ending)

TW3 says: Avallac'h just blackmailed Ciri, nothing about she actually slept with Elven King or not
Also that Eredin poisoned the Elven King for Throne.

Books Say: The king Tried to conceive a child with Ciri for Elder Blood and failed
To improve his performance in Bed, King was given pheromone potion by Eredin and Elven King died from overdose of the potion

I personally like the Game's take on this matter

Last edited:
You can always PM a link to your folder ;)

No way you dirty old man :popo: Well and it have some stuff i rather not share to anyone :whistle:

Since you ask for it NSFW
I also suggest you check the comic "Love in war Vaurra" <-- type this one in google search (well just don't check the other one :lol:)
Remember, you have been warned
Nice collection
most of Triss images are from this thread

I also see the Image of Triss that I posted here :)

Well, not update this one for some days now, guess tomorrow is the time for it :p

Then the story from game ends on a GooD NotE
if we make the right choices that is :)
And that is why i feel pissed, for now 1 slide for 3 games (don't count the book ..yet) isn't enough.

Feel like i watching ME 3 ending all over again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom