Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, if he's worded that reply honestly and it's not just classic PR, then it makes it sound like Triss fixes could be in the near future (before the first paid DLC in October).
I think they will release it before the first expansion, but even if they don't I have no problem waiting.CDPR has showed a remarkable will to listen to fans and try to further improve their game. Storage chest, inventory changes, NG+, Triss fixes were all mentioned by the fans, it wouldn't surprise me even if they add some changes about other stuff people mentioned on these forums. But again, it is important to be realistic about demands, I'm sure not everyone will be happy about Triss changes when they eventually come, but for me personally whatever they decide to add, it have to be enough.

I think they will release it before the first expansion, but even if they don't I have no problem waiting.CDPR has showed a remarkable will to listen to fans an try to further improve their game. Storage chest, inventory changes, NG+, Triss fixes were all mentioned by the fans, it wouldn't surprise me even if they add some changes about other stuff people gave mentioned on these forums. But again, it is important to be realistic about demands, I'm sure not everyone will be happy about Triss changes when they eventually come, but for me personally whatever they decide to add, it have to be enough.

Sure, but if they take until November to do it and it turns out they only added a couple of lines of dialogue, then I will not be happy :p

Sure, but if they take until November to do it and it turns out they only added a couple of lines of dialogue, then I will not be happy

I agree, but on the other hand they have to pay the Triss dubber, and it takes money and time, more than a simple fix! :wall:

Last edited:
Sure, but if they take until November to do it and it turns out they only added a couple of lines of dialogue, then I will not be happy
I try to be optimistic about it, honestly I didn't even believe they will do anything about it at first, and I'm sure they will do it in a way that will satisfy most people. I don't expect some drastic changes, a few dialogue lines here and there and maybe a new cutscene with Triss is something that seems realistic and something that would be enough for me personally. Would it be nice for all our suggestions to be made? Sure. Do I expect that? No.

Sure, but if they take until November to do it and it turns out they only added a couple of lines of dialogue, then I will not be happy :p

A couple of added lines of dialogue for several characters adds up to a fair amount of work. Not to mention all the other work required to make the scenes for the characters and their new speech.

Although I want more Triss dialogue with Geralt, I'd like to see her interacting with other characters. She seems quite isolated in content with Dandelion, Zoltan, Yen etc. It's almost as if she hasn't known these people for years.
:upset:

I think they will release it before the first expansion, but even if they don't I have no problem waiting.CDPR has showed a remarkable will to listen to fans and try to further improve their game. Storage chest, inventory changes, NG+, Triss fixes were all mentioned by the fans, it wouldn't surprise me even if they add some changes about other stuff people mentioned on these forums. But again, it is important to be realistic about demands, I'm sure not everyone will be happy about Triss changes when they eventually come, but for me personally whatever they decide to add, it have to be enough.

I must agree with You, CDPR shows other how they should listen to fans and players and I really love that and their efforts to implement what we would like to see in game. I'm really proud that we have in Poland so good game developers

The article i read was in an italian website, if you want (and if you know italian) http://www.games.it/sony/ps4/news/th...oni-triss.html
Anyway I didn't belive much, this seems a lot of content for Triss and I don't belive they will spend so much resources for triss alone. Only maybe in a pay-to-play content. But

I read this article (I'm italian), and I don't know where they took these news. These news appear only in the italian videogames websites, and I don't think that they are true.

The article talks about a Triss dlc (maybe not free), with new romances options (they allude about sex scenes).

I try to be optimistic about it, honestly I didn't even believe they will do anything about it at first, and I'm sure they will do it in a way that will satisfy most people. I don't expect some drastic changes, a few dialogue lines here and there and maybe a new cutscene with Triss is something that seems realistic and something that would be enough for me personally. Would it be nice for all our suggestions to be made? Sure. Do I expect that? No.

Yeah I'm impressed that they are doing something. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. Hoping it'll be substantive enough though, improving the Kaer Morhen section and skellige act 3 portions in terms of Triss content and triss romance reactivity.

Or they hoping for this DLC by themselves. :smiling2:
Onestly I would be an happy boy if CDP ever add some Triss related/Kovir Dlc. IMO is a good way to make a pay-to-play dlc while addressing to a major fanbase request (Triss' expanded story).

New patch( 1.08 )has not new TRİSS dialog or etc . :sadtriss:DAMM I'M SO SAD

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-108-update-coming-soon-see-patch-notes-h/1100-6429358/

Last edited:
New patch( 1.08 )has not new TRİSS dialog or etc . :sadtriss:DAMM I'M SO SAD

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-108-update-coming-soon-see-patch-notes-h/1100-6429358/

Patch 1.08 was never going to contain new dialogue because patch 1.08 is a hotfix for patch 1.07. Be patient, if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right and I doubt we'll see any Triss fixes this side of the expansions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom