Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trolly's love Triss.

Hahahaha their forbidden love cause the Trollies wife to leave him

I felt bad for the Troll.. And for his wife. "Husband, I bring Elf.. WHO IS THIS" Troll husband "She smell nice. I keep." RELATIONSHIP OVER!

Lol when i first did that quest, I was thinking "You better not have touched her!" but then they helped defend upper Edern

Lol when i first did that quest, I was thinking "You better not have touched her!" but then they helped defend upper Edern

Aww... The Troll was sweet.. He didn't want to eat her for a second! ;) And them coming and helping was awesome! I was like "YOOO!! WHERE MY TROLLS AT!!" (I'm very, very, very tired.. lol )

I think 900 pages was enough :D
Reds are aware of the problem you see, they issued a statement, nothing more is needed.

Keep this civil and I'm sure the thread will be fine.

Hahaha to be honest I suprised it wasn't shut down sooner.

Also can a thread even go over 1000 pages - if not we didnt have long left anyway

Gah, can everyone try to be more civil this time? I am getting sick and tired of seeing threads closed. The moderators shouldn't have to step in every five seconds to ward off personal attacks. If you want to get into an extended argument with someone and/or feel that what you have to say might be construed as offensive, give some thought to rewording it or use PM's. Yeesh.

Its funny...the near celebration going on in the other team's camp...they don't realize,

"The tighter Yen closes her grip, the more Geralt will slip through her fingers."

Or she would just chafe him like a bear!

"Really Yen, a little subtle in the junk trunk would be nice?!? Heal, I gonna go find Triss!!!"

:)

Its funny...the near celebration going on in the other team's camp...they don't realize,

"The tighter Yen closes her grip, the more Geralt will slip through her fingers."

Or she would just chafe him like a bear!

"Really Yen, a little subtle in the junk trunk would be nice?!? Heal, I gonna go find Triss!!!"

:)

Hahahahahahaha what are they cheering about - we achieved our primary goal

Joke will be on them in a few weeks when these changes are implemented.

I imagine it will be something like this ----> :fish:

Alright folks, we've given more than enough warnings about personal attacks and being dismissive at this point. Doesn't look like those are being heeded. The REDs have also responded to this thread, so all that can be done is wait and see what they come up with.

With all of this in mind, I think it's time to close this thread, as per the numerous previous warnings.

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice
Pages : 933
Answers from the devs : 8
Objective : accomplished
Epicness : over 9000

There is as much smack talk going on in the Yennefer thread as there ever was in the Triss one. I doubt that it will last much longer if they continue with the ad hominem attacks.

This whole rivalry is ridiculous.

Such a damn shame the other thread was close...

I think the other thread has run its course. The thread seems to have accomplished its goal so all that's left to do is wait.
At least now we can talk about all things Triss, not just the inconsistencies if we want wheras the other thread was a bit more restricted.

There is as much smack talk going on in the Yennefer thread as there ever was in the Triss one. I doubt that it will last much longer if they continue with the ad hominem attacks.

This whole rivalry is ridiculous.

IKR I actually like both Yen and Triss - did a romance with both.

But I find the Triss fans much nicer and easier to get a long with ------------ Plus the glaring inconsistensies were annoying hence I joined you guys ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom