Status
Not open for further replies.

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice
Pages : 933
Answers from the devs : 8
Objective : accomplished
Epicness : over 9000

Yeah! We did it!

IKR I actually like both Yen and Triss - did a romance with both.

But I find the Triss fans much nicer and easier to get a long with ------------ Plus the glaring inconsistensies were annoying hence I joined you guys ^_^

I romanced Triss first because of the previous games. thought I did something wrong - found the thread. Then I reromanced her, still hurt in the end.

Romanced Yenn and pretty much LOVED her. She is a much gentler, sweeter person if she is romanced. Nearly perfect romance.

I can't stand the people who think there is only 1 choice. That's what pisses me off...

I romanced Triss first because of the previous games. thought I did something wrong - found the thread. Then I reromanced her, still hurt in the end.

Romanced Yenn and pretty much LOVED her. She is a much gentler, sweeter person if she is romanced. Nearly perfect romance.

I can't stand the people who think there is only 1 choice. That's what pisses me off...

I feel exactly the same way!!!!!! and I romanced Triss 1st for the exact same reason hahaah

Hahahahahahaha what are they cheering about - we achieved our primary goal

Joke will be on them in a few weeks when these changes are implemented.

I imagine it will be something like this ----> :fish:

Or maybe, just maybe, we will all just be happy that the game got improved. O0

I'll probably give the Yenn romance a try sometime. For my "canon" playthrough, of course, I chose Triss ... but I agree that choice is a good thing. They're both very diffferent people with very different personalities. Just depends what floats your boat.

Anyways, to inaugurate this thread, I thought I'd remind us of why we're all here:

This. So much.

I don't think this is the topic of the thread. Neither is talking about the previous thread for that matter, or how you'll beat "Yenn fanboys".

Please correct me if i am wrong but Yen fans can jump in a taunt us, disrupt the previous thread until it's closed but we are not allowed to respond? Anyone see anything wrong with the one sided correction?

Just want some clarification mod, so we can stay within our left and right limits and not upset any Yenn fans God forbid

I don't think this is the topic of the thread. Neither is talking about the previous thread for that matter, or how you'll beat "Yenn fanboys".

Wooooow....

Ok, folks if you had ANY doubt...just GO TRISS! And smile and wave...there is no elephant in this room...I am continuing to work on some dialog like...well, I will post it as if it is brand new and there is no history of it ever before...damn its hard not to reference...<bites tongue and fingers...toes>

Please correct me if i am wrong but Yen fans can jump in a taunt us, disrupt the previous thread until it's closed but we are not allowed to respond? Anyone see anything wrong with the one sided correction?

Just want some clarification mod, so we can stay within our left and right limits and not upset any Yenn fans God forbid

Does seem very unfair and has done for a while tbh.

Wooooow....

Ok, folks if you had ANY doubt...just GO TRISS! And smile and wave...there is no elephant in this room...I am continuing to work on some dialog like...well, I will post it as if it is brand new and there is no history of it ever before...damn its hard not to reference...<bites tongue and fingers...toes>

Doesn't seem like we allowed to do much else does it?
and The OP of this thread does reference the old one so I cannot see why we can't talk about something mentioned in the OP doesn't make sense to me.

---------- Updated at 06:22 PM ----------

Why we have to fight guys? Another Triss fan has been banned. I am fan of Triss too as Geralt good friend and I hope we can have all civil conversation here and also on our Yen topic. No need to be angry- it is not a competition who has more votes or pages. :)

I agree with this - But we are the ones getting provoked not the other around.

As childish as is it sounds I know - They did start it.

---------- Updated at 06:23 PM ----------

Why we have to fight guys? Another Triss fan has been banned. I am fan of Triss too as Geralt good friend and I hope we can have all civil conversation here and also on our Yen topic. No need to be angry- it is not a competition who has more votes or pages. :)

Also who got banned???

I agree 100%!!!

There is way too many Triss folks getting singled out...we need to calm down and just focus on what we are going to focus on. Just appreciate and pretend this is the only thread on the forum!

@Gilthoniel
I remember you were one of the folks that supported ANY new content or fixes was good...I can't speak for all the ones here but I thank you for it.

I also agree that Yen should get some help to and if there was anyway I can help...I will support it. Right now, there is too much vitriol being spewed back and forth for ANY of it to be helpful.

I hope it calms down...I really liked BOTH romance stories and thought BOTH needed some tweeks...or twerks in the case of Yen...da'ASS man!!! :D

SORRY...that was off topic apparently...apologies...

Last edited:

I agree with you on Yen, this is not a competition nor a thread to bad mouth Yen.
As for the old topic it has been very important for Triss fan so i think if it's mentioned politely it's not off topic.. because it was our love for Triss that make that thread so succesful. I hope you will be a little forgiving if it is mentioned somewhat because it's really fresh on our minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom