Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
More Triss content........

Damn picture wouldn't upload........ 'goes in a sound proof room to scream'......

Last edited:
In my TW2: Assassin of Kings. Triss was the one who walked into the summit with me to reveal the Lodge's plans. Radovid is a sadist for going after Triss (Considering how much both her and Geralt helped him in the previous games).

No doubt, as Philippa put it Radovid is a degenerate.

Geralt looks sooo happy <3

Attachments

• yennefer_and_triss_chibis_by_oocrazykittyoo-d8wcilc.jpg
    yennefer_and_triss_chibis_by_oocrazykittyoo-d8wcilc.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 96
So looking back over the witcher trilogy, what was your favourite Geralt/Triss scene?

I think the Vegelbud Estate was still my favorite.. Was a lot of fun to run around and dress up and wear masks! Plus Triss was able to let loose and be herself I think.

I just realize something, on the boat when you first get to Skellige if you stand to the side and listen when Triss, Ciri and Yen are off to the side. Yen is pushing hard for Ciri to get cozy with and trust her father the emperor. Why is that I wonder? She say something like he's one of the few people she can trust in fact.

I thinks it's because she has plans to get power in the Queens courts if Ciri choose to become Empress. As master Yoda would say, shady this is, trust I do not.

I didn't see that before decided to play the last Arc and then start a new game while waiting for the fixes we were promise.

They must of talked after the battle when they head to find the lodge........

Triss: So...you kissed my boyfriend
Yen: Yes i did, got a problem with it?
Triss: .......No....
Yen: Good then i will do it again
Triss: Do it again and i will scratch your eyes out!

Ok probably didn't go exactly like that......
Are You a writer? If not You should be one!

Here I'm to give my support for this new thread full of love......for Triss!

:) let's be smart this time guys!

Welcome, much love here. We are trying our best to keep this thread civil. So far we are doing pretty good.

Keep it strong, we have much to do for Triss

Last edited:
Ahh yes, that was a beautiful scene, Geralt struggling to find Ciri and Triss living in poverty with the witch hunters around, now she had the chance to get away from all that for a bit :)

And for me it was the only time she didn't look horribly sad. (She did in the end thought :( )

So looking back over the witcher trilogy, what was your favourite Geralt/Triss scene?

This one! The way Geralt told Triss I... love you , at least with the english voice actor, you can feel how difficult it is for a Witcher to say that word, but at the same time it feels really authentic.

And for me it was the only time she didn't look horribly sad. (She did in the end thought :( )

I know, she actually smiled, even teased with Geralt, and that scene was the scene where the romance starts coming back (according to the codex). Still took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to get the wolf mask off after lol.

I know, she actually smiled, even teased with Geralt, and that scene was the scene where the romance starts coming back (according to the codex). Still took me about 10 minutes to figure out how to get the wolf mask off after lol.

SAME! I played with a wolf mask all through Skellige my first play through and had to google how to take it off...

This one! The way Geralt told Triss I... love you , at least with the english voice actor, you can feel how difficult it is for a Witcher to say that word, but at the same time it feels really authentic.

Yep the way he said it, he knew this was the only chance to confess his feelings and the voice actor nailed it imo. Not to mention Geralt rarely would say that, and as stated by the codex, Triss knew he was opening up to her for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom