Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, most of the cases with Triss, the looks she gave when she first sees Geralt at the putrid grove, when Geralt sits besides her waiting for the rats to scurry away, when responding to Dijkstra about using them because they're (or were lovers) instead of correcting them, at the ball, well....almost in every scene Triss expressions are done really really great.

Thanks for sharing the gifs.

That's why we are all here.

Both yen and triss treat geralt like shit and manipulate him for their own gains. Geralt ends up looking like a bitcher instead of a witcher. Lonewolf geralt is the best ending, He is a witcher not some stay at home house husband.

I agree, most of the cases with Triss, the looks she gave when she first sees Geralt at the putrid grove, when Geralt sits besides her waiting for the rats to scurry away, when responding to Dijkstra about using them because they're (or were lovers) instead of correcting them, at the ball, well....almost in every scene Triss expressions are done really really great.

Thanks for sharing the gifs.

Yes this is what make her appearances priceless, unfortunately this may be why when we ask for "just few dialogs" devs aswers are "there's no such things as just new dialogs when it comes to new content" ^^

That's why we are all here.

I know, I'm actually have the game on pause just as I'm about to go upstairs to finish the "carnal sins" quest and then off to go and see Triss and start the "Matter of Life and Death" quest but thought to check out the thread, good thing too so I wouldn't miss the gifs. I already met Mrs. Vegelbud before starting Triss quest so maybe I'll have a different dialogue now that she'll recognise Geralt during the ball, I wonder if Triss will say something different in this case instead of "like no one else".

Damn this game is addictive! hehe.

and so is Triss.

Both yen and triss treat geralt like shit and manipulate him for their own gains. Geralt ends up looking like a bitcher instead of a witcher. Lonewolf geralt is the best ending, He is a witcher not some stay at home house husband.

Not Triss in TW3 as far as I know. I would love that she use me to get empoyement in Kovir but unfortunatly nothing like that ever happen, just a little by helping her on Novigrad but even that you can refuse....

But Triss is not a sage.She's not even an elf.She deserves a good in-character outfit,not that whorish awful dress.

I don't think the dress is awful. The hair piece, in particular, is very intricate. Also, sorceresses are not exactly known for their modesty ... not sure why you are so taken aback by a little bit of cleavage.

I prefer her default outfit, though. For some reason, when Triss is wearing the alternative costume, it make her look more gaunt or thin. In her default garb, she is more full-figured, which I like. It's more faithful to her character in the Witcher 2.

Not Triss in TW3 as far as I know. I would love that she use me to get empoyement in Kovir but unfortunatly nothing like that ever happen, just a little by helping her on Novigrad but even that you can refuse....
I can refuse triss, she annoyed the hell out of me in the witcher 2.

My problem with that dress is that it is too much of a ballroom dress or what I expect a sorceress to wear at court.

Triss is on the run in Novigrad. No way can you forget a person that dresses like that (to be fair, Triss would be hard to not spot no matter where she is).

I don't think the dress is awful. The hair piece, in particular, is very intricate. Also, sorceresses are not exactly known for their modesty ... not sure why you are so taken aback by a little bit of cleavage.
The problem I have with alternative outfit is that it is just not appropriate for the situation Triss is in, it doesn't make sense to me that someone who is in hiding would wear such flashy and attraction grabbing dress, especially through the sewers. Compared to other NPC's clothing she definitely would stand out and no way the guards or anyone for that matter wouldn't notice her walking the street like that. It would only make sense wearing it at the ball, but the hair is nice though.

I can refuse triss, she annoyed the hell out of me in the witcher 2.

Yennefer and Triss both save Geralt's life on numerous occasions, and they both aid him in his quest to discover the whereabouts of Ciri. If he didn't have them in his life, his daughter would have died, and well all know what that leads to in the Witcher 3 (Geralt committing suicide at the end).

As for Triss "using Geralt" - she doesn't pressure him to come with her to Kovir, nor is she the one that tries to re-initiate the relationship. Geralt chooses of his own volition to tell her "stay" and "I love you." And even once they are back together, Triss volunteers to give up her appointment as adviser to the king if Kovir isn't to Geralt's liking.

What's so bad about living in an idyllic city in the northern realms with a hot read-head who bakes treats all day and is filthy rich? Seems a hell of a lot better to me than wandering around No Man's Land in Velen hunting Drowners.

The problem I have with alternative outfit is that it is just not appropriate for the situation Triss is in, it doesn't make sense to me that someone who is in hiding would wear such flashy and attraction grabbing dress, especially through the sewers. Compared to other NPC's clothing she definitely would stand out and no way the guards or anyone for that matter wouldn't notice her walking the street like that. It would only make sense wearing it at the ball, but the hair is nice though.

Yes same for me, I was like WoW but why not let's give it a try, maybe it can work when she came back from Kovir as it make sense because of her new responsibilities. And I keep this dress on Triss for my second playthrough but it always feels out of place, maybe less for the fountain talk..... the only part of the game where I enjoyed it is in the ball because you only have the amazing new haircut.....

I still prefer Triss' TW2 outfit to either her default or her alt costume in TW3. Both from a character and a fashion standpoint, though her boots in TW3 are nice.

I'm feeling myself a little bit khm... stupid. But what does it mean? I can't catch the emotion.

It's the typical emotion you have when you are about to cast a rain of fire ball on a forest where your love interest is fighting for his and her daughter life.

Guys, thank you for the beautiful pictures and gifs! :) Now I am wondering could you make a gif from other angle when Geralt kisses Triss after the sabbath? The thing is I am not sure if he kisses her on the lips or on the forehead?!

It starts at 18:49. Thank you in advance.

Now I am wondering could you make a gif from other angle when Geralt kisses Triss after the sabbath? The thing is I am not sure if he kisses her on the lips or on the forehead?!
Actually when you look at it with the free cam he doesn't kisses her at all, closest he gets is this.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-07-05 17-39-02-63.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-05 17-39-02-63.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 175
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom