Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Yen talk about this idea right before the final battle after Avalach leave, this one is the same to Triss fountain scene when she talk about future with Geralt

This problem is what piss me off most, you know, BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE, while Triss is "good luck" :facepalm:

Fair enough but it still contradicts everything that came before.

Actually, Yen talk about this idea right before the final battle after Avalach leave, this one is the same to Triss fountain scene when she talk about future with Geralt

This problem is what piss me off most, you know, BEFORE THE FINAL BATTLE, while Triss is "good luck" :facepalm:

Yen's quiet epilogue is equivalent of their avalon vibe i'd assume.
To be fair that dialogue is equivalent of the fountain one, but the fact Triss doesn't have any real dialogue in the Skellige last portion other than Well is an issue

Fair enough but it still contradicts everything that came before.

The game does a poor job to explain the character for newcomer. I pretty sure all of them is confuse in first playthrough. That mean you need a basic knowledge of the books and previous Witcher game to fully understand the story.

Most player doesn't care about the story like us, all they can think is downgrade, gameplay, open world ... Don't know about your, but in my country i think 80% player get threesome scene :hai:
The Final batle scene she is only say good luck . Maybe they can add some emotional conversation later? I hope .!! Like the mass effect 3 moments in mass effect 3 extended cut
Shh, remember when you can talk with all of your comrades BEFORE FINAL BATTLE in "the game you know"

But CDPR gonna fix this one, me think :innocent:

The game does a poor job to explain the character for newcomer. I pretty sure all of them is confuse in first playthrough. That mean you need a basic knowledge of the books and previous Witcher game to fully understand the story.

Most player doesn't care about the story like us, all they can think is downgrade, gameplay, open world ... Don't know about your, but in my country i think 80% player get threesome scene :hai:

Shh, remember when you can talk with all of your comrades BEFORE FINAL BATTLE in "the game you know"

Yup, that's what I'm saying mate. I had no idea who Yennefer was because beyond the vaguest memory of references in the last game which I hadn't played in years. For a newcomer to the series it would be even more confusing yet the game pushes you towards her and sidelines Triss. But like I said, they're symptoms, not the cause. The issue is the writing being poor in general and an over reliance on the codex. It needs fixing. As somebody said in another thread, The Witcher 3 is a great stand alone game but a very, very poor sequel.

Last edited:
Look like patch 1.07 is up, damn 2.2GB, mean no Triss tonight :(

Can somebody confirm there is a change about Triss content in this patch

Not for me T_T but 2.2GB Damn THAT'S HUGE!

Not the Patch 1.07 :

2.2 GB UPDATE INFORMATION :
That's an update of our artpack (artbook, soundtrack, map, manual, wallpapers etc.). You can check them out by going to: Properties (from Library view)->Local files->Browse local files. Files are in main game folder.

Cheers
Łukasz Babiel, CD Projekt RED

Also, the Triss fix will not be included in the 1.07.
And that's a good thing, it means that the devs are making things right, not rushed.

I don't want any changes to Triss just yet. I want them to take care of all the issues they need to with the game first then give themselves the time required to sort this mess out. Some things in life should not be rushed.

Not the Patch 1.07 :

Also, the Triss fix will not be included in the 1.07.
And that's a good thing, it means that the devs are making things right, not rushed.

Because of this i can't play, damn steam update
Leave CdProject the time to do things properly. How can you pretend that they already did all the fixes in two weeks??? Jeez......
Just some blind hope cause tonight i don't have anything to play, Haizzz off to find Triss fan-art :scooter:

Haven't visited the forums for a couple of weeks (the new Fire Emblem game kept me occupied) until I saw someone over at kotaku commented about an official response already being given regarding the Triss' issue. Rushed over and look at what we have here :clap:

I want to say thank you to CDPR for listening to all of us and making the effort to create improvements. Like what the post above said, we're waiting :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom