Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt

Triss

Ciri

For me it was pretty much the same, 50 hours for each playthrough with different paths which makes it around 100 hours total for both games.

Well for TW1 I pretty much played only the main questline on easy, the side quests and gameplay didn't really make me wanna do extra content for it, so maybe on TW2 I'll have a harder difficulty and complete every quest I get.

On that note, what difficulty setting is challenging enough but not impossible for TW2?

@TrissMasterRace

Dark Mode is easy enough + has very nice special gear so I would definitely go for that one if you don't want to be super bored while playing.

Main change in TW2: don't get surprised by drowners lol. In TW1 they were just annoying and worthless, you killed them in one hit. In TW2 they're a lot stronger lol.

And that he fell in love with her naturally? Amnesia didn't make him sleep with her.
For what we know even Yennefer could fall in love with Auckes, maybe because he reminded her of Geralt. And maybe Triss did the same thing for Geralt.

do you think thats the main reason? in TW 3 Geralt slept with Triss because of amnesia too?
I didn't said that's the main reason, but hey it's something to take into account. Besides, in the games you have a choice.

Last edited:
In my Witcher games Geralt fell in love with Triss.
In my opinion there wasn't true love between Geralt and Yen, there was a bond made by last wish. And I glad that this bond was - Yen got marvelous doughter. And I'm glad that in games we can break the bond so Geralt in my Witcher's world could be with his true love.
I hope that Istredd is alive, because he was truly inlove with Yen, and he will found her and they will be together.

In my Witcher games Geralt fell in love with Triss.
In my opinion there wasn't true love between Geralt and Yen, there was a bond made by last wish. And I glad that this bond was - Yen got marvelous doughter. And I'm glad that in games we can break the bond so Geralt in my Witcher's world could be with his true love.
I hope that Istredd is alive, because he was truly inlove with Yen, and he will found her and they will be together.

Games allowed the space for Geralt to fall head over heels in love with Triss, she's his true love.
The wish is now something he's straining against and it's a relief to cut that fetter. That doesn't he didn't have genuine feelings for Yen in the past which the wish helped not crash and burn. I too wouldn't mind if istredd is alive and him to re-unite with yen.

Stop waifu wars. Post more Triss content.
What war? Every time we talk about Triss and Yen in a single thread is waifu war? You're exaggerating :comeatmebro:

You didnt said thats the main reason, you said thats the only reason... just read what you wrote pls
Yea, you're right, from what i wrote it seems that is the only reason. But I didn't mean to say that :)

I think it was Destiny that Dandelion and Geralt met Yen when they found the Djinn, because Yen's main desire was to have a child. And Destiny decided that this was the best way, because nobody could be better for Ciri than Yen and Geralt. Therefore Destiny connected them. But also Destiny gave Geralt the chance to find his true love. (by my option in games, I was that Destiny ;) )
True love for Yen was Istredd. Before she was put in decision who to choose Geralt or Istredd, she ran to Istredd when she wasn't with Geralt, because they were together for a long time before she met Geralt. But Destiny didn't allowed them to be together at that time. Istredd's love was so strong that he by Yen's request was ready not to use magic in duel with Geralt for Yen's love, and was ready to use only a sword, and knowing how mages are "skillful" in swords, it was equal to suicide.
So I believe in post end of TW3 Istredd and Yen will found each other and will be happy together. And Geralt and Yen will have forever
they beloved daughter Ciri, who could visit Yen wherever she decided to live with Istredd, and Geralt with Triss in Kovir.
As I said this all possible in my Witcher's world. :yes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom