Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time i find beautiful Triss fanart from Witcher 1 :)
By Ichuarraquax

The patch taking longer than usual makes me hope the Triss tweaks will be included. Not likely though.

There hasn't been any new news about the Triss tweaks right?

Question to my fellow Triss team members... when the "fixes" roll out, are you going to do your playthrough blind in hopes to be surprised or are you going to be spoiled as to what exactly was changed so you don't miss anything?

Question to my fellow Triss team members... when the "fixes" roll out, are you going to do your playthrough blind in hopes to be surprised or are you going to be spoiled as to what exactly was changed so you don't miss anything?

I'd rather do it blind the first time through just to be surprised. Same with expansions- I want to know where to start them, but nothing more.

If you like that, perhaps you'll like this. I posted it the other day, perhaps you mised it

Thanks, but i don't like this one, too revealed :(

I like the one i post cause it cut the awful part :p

-Load Arrive at Kaer Mohen saves
-Then in the boat at Norvigad, Skellige, play from this point to the end to see anythimg change

If i am satisfied, time for another playthough ;)

I will probably go in my playthrough blind in the first time, but then after i would check to see what was changed that i didn't encounter.

In my Witcher games Geralt fell in love with Triss.
In my opinion there wasn't true love between Geralt and Yen, there was a bond made by last wish. And I glad that this bond was - Yen got marvelous doughter. And I'm glad that in games we can break the bond so Geralt in my Witcher's world could be with his true love.
I hope that Istredd is alive, because he was truly inlove with Yen, and he will found her and they will be together.

I think at the end of the day, the player comes up with their own reasons for that particular choice....Geralt and Triss ending up together seems for me to be a more satisfying conclusion because the story ends at that point and from Geralt's pov he is retired or semi-retired (unless you romance neither, in which case Geralt continues as before)..and i think he would be better off with Triss especially for his long term future.

I believe that Geralt does love Yen and vice versa but the same can be said for Geralt's and Triss' relationship.....they love each other and when that is the case....the positives would override any negatives of that choice. Geralt and Yen will always have Ciri and their relationship to her, but as the game shows, a choice needed to be made - Yen, Triss or neither, and people playing the game will make their own reasons for whatever they decide...i chose Triss for Geralt simply because it is what i would do but also i believe Geralt can be at happiest with her as was shown through their interactions, but also because he was finally letting go of Yen - she will always be important to him and a part of what he is...but imo Geralt made that choice to be with Triss because it is what he wanted most (books may say otherwise, but the events in the game can make that conclusion).

I'm going blind too... problem with this too is that we might be expecting too much and we might be disappointed again. I'm over it now, but I don't want to have that feeling again, so at least I'll get an overview of how much was changed in order to get proper expectations before hand...

Tbh the things I'm expecting the most are changes to both visits to KM and towards the end of the game...

I'm going blind too... problem with this too is that we might be expecting too much and we might be disappointed again. I'm over it now, but I don't want to have that feeling again, so at least I'll get an overview of how much was changed in order to get proper expectations before hand...

Tbh the things I'm expecting the most are changes to both visits to KM and towards the end of the game...

I don't think we'll be disappointed. CDPR hasn't disappointed yet with what they have fixed/released for the game. I'm not expecting too much, they already said no new content. I'm expecting them to fix the glaring issues that have been pointed out in this thread though. We'll see.

To answer your first question. I'll be doing it blind. I'm just waiting for it to be released then I can finally continue with my second playthrough. Been exploring Velen/Novigrad and playing gwent in the meantime.

I will go into it as blind as blind can be!

Chances are the 'fixes' will be so far down the road, and I won't play again until those fixes...I will probably find a LOT 'new' things in the game next time I play it! It takes so little to make me happy...

I will go into it as blind as blind can be!

Chances are the 'fixes' will be so far down the road, and I won't play again until those fixes...I will probably find a LOT 'new' things in the game next time I play it! It takes so little to make me happy...

Did you two mean go blind from new game, it will take a very long time to see these fix ... so for me it better to start at KM ;)

And a gif of Triss being a badass hehe

I like the way two role are reverse here :evil:

I love scenes where they are working together.

---------- Updated at 07:15 AM ----------

Hehe love these pics, Triss and Geralt make an awesome pairing :)

---------- Updated at 04:19 AM ----------

I like the way two role are reverse here

I like the quest especially the tryst with Triss quote, and before that...*shows him the shackles* "Umm Triss sure you want to do this, out here with everybody watching"...."This may come as a shock to you but shackles do have uses outside the bedroom".....probably my favourite quote of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom